LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Official 49ers Memorbilia Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just a little bit of my collection.My favorite item has to be my 49er helmet chair then a picture of my 49er basement autographed by Joe Montana where else but on my helmet chair.
Originally posted by n1nerman49:
Just a little bit of my collection.My favorite item has to be my 49er helmet chair then a picture of my 49er basement autographed by Joe Montana where else but on my helmet chair.

[img=]
[img=]
[img=]
[img=] [img=]
[img=]
[img=]

[img=]
[img=]
[img=] [img=]
[img=]

That is what I call a man cave!!!!
fricker

wtf do you do for a living
I am very jealous of that man cave.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Thanks man living in Wisconsin you can imagine the s**t I get from all my packer buddies.

Thanks man living in Wisconsin you can imagine the s**t I get from all my packer buddies.

they are jealous too....they all probably got measely Brett Favre shrines lol.
Did you start this thread to show that your a 49ers stalker?

I live in Minnesota, we need to get together to watch a game.

I've been making these for a few years now for friends in The Lot and for other fans. They are about 80gms 925 sterling silver and 22kt very hard acid gold plate at about 5 microns, which is thick. These images are when I was doing a kind of matte finish with the gold, now it's very bright and shiny. People like it better, me too.

I make one out of a special alloy with gold highlights too for a.. more budget approach. Still though, for for Niner fans I cut a kill deal as fas as, handmade silver & gold jewelry goes...

[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Feb 17, 2010 at 20:53:06 ]
All I have is a chunk of dirt and grass from candlestick park end zone the day of Dwight Clarks “the catch” and a John Taylor autograph Jersey#82.
Originally posted by hotdogandbeerfred:
All I have is a chunk of dirt and grass from candlestick park end zone the day of Dwight Clarks “the catch” and a John Taylor autograph Jersey#82.

Yeah but that, is pretty special! I had endzone chunks from the day we won the NFC Champ game in 94 against the Cowgirls.. It grew for quite a while..

Those were the days! On the day of a big win you could rush the field and walk around. Now they have all these big pinheads in yellow windbreakers who think they are bad a$$ bouncers. So it's either challenge them then get into it with the real police, or wish fer the ol days..

New days suck..

GO NINERS!!
no stalker here. and no the reason i created this thread was so we could see each others stuff ala the man cave.
Share 49ersWebzone