LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Official 49ers Memorbilia Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i dont have much football stuff, more baseball.

frickers WILLIS cards are awesome. that was the one thing i was envious of. when it comes to memorabilia, i tend to prefer auto and swatch cards best.

a few years back i saw a double sided 4 player card of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Micky Mantle, and Joe DiMaggio with 4 game used jersey patches and 4 autographs. the Babe Ruth one they used a peice of a check that he signed and put it in the card. it was a 1 of 1, probably worth a buttload. whoever pulled that one is a rich man.
Originally posted by Fricker:
no stalker here. and no the reason i created this thread was so we could see each others stuff ala the man cave.

Man, you have haters every where you go. I am glad you finally put up these pictures. We all enjoyed your pics with the players. Once again I bow down to you. n1ninerman as well, all I can say is f**king awesome.

Question for Fricker and n1nerman49,

WOULD IT BE WEIRD IF I WANTED TO MARRY YOU GUYS, GET DIVORCED AND TAKE HALF OF YOUR STUFF?

Anyways, thanks for sharing guys.
Originally posted by Niners99:
i dont have much football stuff, more baseball.

frickers WILLIS cards are awesome. that was the one thing i was envious of. when it comes to memorabilia, i tend to prefer auto and swatch cards best.

a few years back i saw a double sided 4 player card of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Micky Mantle, and Joe DiMaggio with 4 game used jersey patches and 4 autographs. the Babe Ruth one they used a peice of a check that he signed and put it in the card. it was a 1 of 1, probably worth a buttload. whoever pulled that one is a rich man.

I have seen some pretty high end cards in my day, talking 5,000.00 plus but that would be up there. I would have loved to have seen that. Was it on ebay, wish I knew what it went for. I once seen a collection that was at 85,000 on ebay... it was unbelievable the cards this guy had.
Ninerman49, where do you live in WI? I am in central Wisconsin... my twin brother and I (he's a dallas fan) have been Packer/Favre haters since we where about 10. Started following our teams when we where 7-8ish. We will be 25 April 6. Anyways, I hear you about the crap from the Packer fans, my brother gets it more because the Cowboys beat the Packers more and we lost to the Packers many times except the 98 wild card game (I heard Rice fumbled for a week straight).

Yeah, 3rd and 4th grade pictures where in 9ers gear. I have some memorabilia (had a Willis fathead but that got ripped too many times to keep up, tried to put it on a textured wall), Young auto'd 8x10, Peterson auto'd 8x10, plates, cups, footballs, hats, jerseys, stickers, 04 team signed ball (32 sigs), rugs, blankets etc. Nothing major like you and fricker. My room is full but I'd love to have the things like you guys have but it's expensive and I'd rather get it in person that buy the stuff off of say ebay. Plus I don't have much room left.

Thanks for sharing, I am done rambling now.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:21:11 ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonMexico:
fricker

wtf do you do for a living

Follow the Niners
Originally posted by Esco:
fricker

Follow the Niners

He works for an airline company so he gets free tickets I believe and he got to go to all 16 games this year. He received a bunch of field passes and if you seen the other thread about his pictures with 49er players we talked about him being on TV in the GB game and then the Cowboys preseason game.
Ok, here we go. I could post all of them because I don't have photos of everything. I guess my prize possesion is the autographed Joe Montana memorbilia I WON from the good guys from the Webzone in the Pick'em contest. Only 490 made worldwide!

[url=]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/jmack4949/autographs008.jpg[/url]

[url=]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/jmack4949/autographs005-1.jpg[/url]
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/jmack4949/autographs009-1.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/jmack4949/autographs003-1.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/jmack4949/autographs001-1.jpg

[ Edited by socal81 on Feb 18, 2010 at 11:19:39 ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Ninerman49, where do you live in WI? I am in central Wisconsin... my twin brother and I (he's a dallas fan) have been Packer/Favre haters since we where about 10. Started following our teams when we where 7-8ish. We will be 25 April 6. Anyways, I hear you about the crap from the Packer fans, my brother gets it more because the Cowboys beat the Packers more and we lost to the Packers many times except the 98 wild card game (I heard Rice fumbled for a week straight).

Yeah, 3rd and 4th grade pictures where in 9ers gear. I have some memorabilia (had a Willis fathead but that got ripped too many times to keep up, tried to put it on a textured wall), Young auto'd 8x10, Peterson auto'd 8x10, plates, cups, footballs, hats, jerseys, stickers, 04 team signed ball (32 sigs), rugs, blankets etc. Nothing major like you and fricker. My room is full but I'd love to have the things like you guys have but it's expensive and I'd rather get it in person that buy the stuff off of say ebay. Plus I don't have much room left.

Thanks for sharing, I am done rambling now.

Northwest Wisconsin and it sounds like you have some cool stuff too.People think I am a little obsessed beings I have 2 49er tattoos,my license plate says NINERS and my boxer dog is named NINER I guess they might have a point but I live and breathe 49er football.GO NINERS
Hheehe ya man, i dont believe in haters thats why i wont address it. I agree with Ocho Cinco when he says Haters are just Confused Admirers :P. But ya there are alot of confused admirers out there and i dont understand it honestly. I am no different then anyone on this board, i just have the ability to do what others would if they could.

And lol about the marriage part, thats funny stuff.

no stalker here. and no the reason i created this thread was so we could see each others stuff ala the man cave.

Man, you have haters every where you go. I am glad you finally put up these pictures. We all enjoyed your pics with the players. Once again I bow down to you. n1ninerman as well, all I can say is f**king awesome.

Question for Fricker and n1nerman49,

WOULD IT BE WEIRD IF I WANTED TO MARRY YOU GUYS, GET DIVORCED AND TAKE HALF OF YOUR STUFF?

Anyways, thanks for sharing guys.
fricker

Follow the Niners

He works for an airline company so he gets free tickets I believe and he got to go to all 16 games this year. He received a bunch of field passes and if you seen the other thread about his pictures with 49er players we talked about him being on TV in the GB game and then the Cowboys preseason game.

Yea to sum this all up, i work for American Eagle Airlines, Flights are not free, but heavily discounted enough for me to be able to travel. But dont get this mistaken, i have sometimes spent more hours in an airport then i actually did in that town for a game, i fly standby so if 1 plane cancels, consider me either waiting 10-15 hrs sometimes to get home or bouncing from city to city to get home.

Example : every home game i goto, i fly out at midnight so when you look at it, after the game i get to the airport at 6:30pm wait 6 hours for my flight, then i get to dallas at 545 am if i make the flight, then my flight to my town isnt until 950am. So thats easily what 15 hrs at an airport / air. Everyone thinks ohh fricker you can fly anywhere must be great.

It is great but you have to be a very very patient person and always on your toes knowing that if a flight cancels u gotta get the F outta that city.

AFter the probowl in Mia, my flight at 6am cancelled, so i had to go Miami - Orlando(realized that was a mistake) - 4 hours later onto St Louis- then Dallas - then my hometown of Abilene. So i started at an airport at 5am, and got home at 4pm. It happens but i wouldnt give it up for anything.

I went to all 16 games in 2007, but have been to a total of 41 games since 07 :P so close. I need 8 more stadiums before i have been to every NFL stadium!!!

I am going to london but its not much cheaper than flights you can find online as there is alot of International Taxes.

Anyways great memorbilia being posted here guys lets keep it up!!! I love seeing everyones stuff.

guess ill start with just some of my goods..

2 different views of my 4 footballs ( 3 Game used , 1 store bought for Jerry Rices Retirement)

Left : Obtained in 2007 vs Cleveland Browns given to me at halftime by a coach, Bryant Young's Last game as a 49er. Currently signed by Patrick Willis obtained in Players Lot after Titans game this year.

Top Center: 2008 Game Used K stamped Kickers Ball signed by 2008 Special Teams. This ball has about 15 autographs and was hand given to me by Joe Nedney before the New York Giants game in 2008.

Bottom Center: Official NFL ball store bought, signed by Jesse Sapolu, YA Tittle, Jerry Rice Jr. , Jerry Rices Daughter(some singer) and a few other 49ers Alum.. Rice wouldnt sign it at his Retirement Dinner.

Right: Frank Gore 64 yd TD Gameball vs Indy Colts this season, Autograph obtained day after last game at Santa Clara Facility.

Hall of Fame Helmet signed by Steve Young and Dan Marino authenticated and signed at The National event.

My Small Joe Montana Collection Custom Framed 16x20 Autographed photo authenticated by Upper Deck, and Mini Helmet auto and auth by UD as well.

Patrick Willis UD Sp by the Letter complete Set, each card Autographed and #d to 23.

SWEET collection

Game Used Glove Autographed by Frank Gore autograph obtained at Carolina Airport in 07

Frank Gore Autographed Pro Bowl Jersey, Auto obtained at Training camp.

Custom Framed Million Dollar Backfield piece All autographed

Love The Million Dollar Backfield picture where did you get it?
Originally posted by steiber:
I live in Minnesota, we need to get together to watch a game.
Originally posted by n1nerman49:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I am very jealous of that man cave.

Thanks man living in Wisconsin you can imagine the s**t I get from all my packer buddies.

sounds good
a friend sold me all the 8x10s, And i took them to hobby lobby with my vision of how i wanted it framed. I wanted the White stripes like how the jerseys used to be i couldnt have asked for it any better the way it turned out.

I also ordered the Hall of Fame Patch from Canton to fill space. Its funny after i had it made, my friend who sold me the pictures was like damn you dude.. I knew when i sold them to you, that you were going to do something crazy. But he was happy it went to a good home. Its been appraised at 800 dollars, but we all know the difference between appraisal and actual value.

Originally posted by n1nerman49:

Game Used Glove Autographed by Frank Gore autograph obtained at Carolina Airport in 07

Frank Gore Autographed Pro Bowl Jersey, Auto obtained at Training camp.

Custom Framed Million Dollar Backfield piece All autographed

Love The Million Dollar Backfield picture where did you get it?
fricker

Follow the Niners

Yea to sum this all up, i work for American Eagle Airlines, Flights are not free, but heavily discounted enough for me to be able to travel. But dont get this mistaken, i have sometimes spent more hours in an airport then i actually did in that town for a game, i fly standby so if 1 plane cancels, consider me either waiting 10-15 hrs sometimes to get home or bouncing from city to city to get home.

Example : every home game i goto, i fly out at midnight so when you look at it, after the game i get to the airport at 6:30pm wait 6 hours for my flight, then i get to dallas at 545 am if i make the flight, then my flight to my town isnt until 950am. So thats easily what 15 hrs at an airport / air. Everyone thinks ohh fricker you can fly anywhere must be great.

It is great but you have to be a very very patient person and always on your toes knowing that if a flight cancels u gotta get the F outta that city.

AFter the probowl in Mia, my flight at 6am cancelled, so i had to go Miami - Orlando(realized that was a mistake) - 4 hours later onto St Louis- then Dallas - then my hometown of Abilene. So i started at an airport at 5am, and got home at 4pm. It happens but i wouldnt give it up for anything.

I went to all 16 games in 2007, but have been to a total of 41 games since 07 :P so close. I need 8 more stadiums before i have been to every NFL stadium!!!

I am going to london but its not much cheaper than flights you can find online as there is alot of International Taxes.

Anyways great memorbilia being posted here guys lets keep it up!!! I love seeing everyones stuff.

I use to work for United Express and sometimes it would take me 2 days to come home. I know the feeling.
Share 49ersWebzone