There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
well, might as well repost these as well :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Patrick Willis in red alternate uniform:



Frank Gore in white alternate uniform :







f**kin badass

Originally posted by Trajik1:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
well, might as well repost these as well :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Patrick Willis in red alternate uniform:



Frank Gore in white alternate uniform :







f**kin badass


For real, the white ones especially are f'n clean! That picture of Frank in the open field got me juiced. How long till September?
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
well, might as well repost these as well :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Patrick Willis in red alternate uniform:



Frank Gore in white alternate uniform :







f**kin badass


For real, the white ones especially are f'n clean! That picture of Frank in the open field got me juiced. How long till September?

Beautiful
that white alt uni, that you guys keep quoting is beautiful.
Can someone do Gold jersey with black pants and black jersey and gold pants. I know they will look stupid, just want to see what they look like.
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
Can someone do Gold jersey with black pants and black jersey and gold pants. I know they will look stupid, just want to see what they look like.

you mean these that are leaked from the NFL store:



http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/41-52/41-52576-F.jpg
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
Can someone do Gold jersey with black pants and black jersey and gold pants. I know they will look stupid, just want to see what they look like.

you mean these that are leaked from the NFL store:



http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/41-52/41-52576-F.jpg



Those things are like four years old. They're not the Alts.


JOIN THE FACEBOOK FANPAGE FOR THESE UNIS!
[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Apr 18, 2010 at 10:40 PM ]
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,451
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
Can someone do Gold jersey with black pants and black jersey and gold pants. I know they will look stupid, just want to see what they look like.

Dude it took me forever to do this here you go:






Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
well, might as well repost these as well :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Patrick Willis in red alternate uniform:



Frank Gore in white alternate uniform :







f**kin badass


For real, the white ones especially are f'n clean! That picture of Frank in the open field got me juiced. How long till September?

Beautiful

these are awesome. That's what I was hoping for when they unveiled the uni's last year. Just like the year we won the last SB. or at least damn close.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
Can someone do Gold jersey with black pants and black jersey and gold pants. I know they will look stupid, just want to see what they look like.

Dude it took me forever to do this here you go:






This is exactly why I wish all the people who want black uniforms to STFU. I don't want my team to look like the damn saints.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Apr 19, 2010 at 10:01 AM ]
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Now that we have ginn...we should go back to our old school ohio state colors for an alternate jersey!












N

First of all...Fck Ohio State.
Second of all...Ginn shall not influence our new alternate uni's if we get any



Hook em'

1st of all...i don't give a rip about ohio state buckeyes or the steers and queers from austin

second....The alternate jersey above is destined to happen...





Haha did you just talk down about Austin, Texas? Hahahaha you're crazy lol. This city is bad ass and everyone knows it.

yeah i gotta say, being a norcal native, and having lived all over the u.s., i live in san antonio now. been to austin several times, and it is indeed a pretty kick ass town

I was born in Austin, love it, and live in Nor Cal now. Its true, its a great city, but you Texas guys wear it on your sleeves. For example, somehow a thread about 49ers alternate unis turned into a discussion about Austin. Its obnoxious. Kind of like everyone who isn't affiliated with Ohio State thinks its obnoxious that they insist on being "The" Ohio State University. Get over yourselves. We're all niners fans here. Save your "Hook'ems" for your UT forum.


lol I brought it up b/c I thought that you using Ginn as an advocate to change the 49ers alternates jerseys to silver and red was a f**king non smart idea. The reason UT was brought up was b/c your brought up OHIO state.

I'm with you. It was ridiculous to put that OSU Ted Ginn picture in with the silver alt. unis photos, as if Ginn's college jersey makes a d*mn bit of difference. Check the record, it wasn't me.

By the way, all this talk about Austin has me dying for some beef ribs and brisket from the County Line.


Is it any more ridiculous than some guy talkin on the ZONE about having hunger pains for brisket in Austin, Texas??
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Now that we have ginn...we should go back to our old school ohio state colors for an alternate jersey!












N

First of all...Fck Ohio State.
Second of all...Ginn shall not influence our new alternate uni's if we get any



Hook em'

1st of all...i don't give a rip about ohio state buckeyes or the steers and queers from austin

second....The alternate jersey above is destined to happen...





Haha did you just talk down about Austin, Texas? Hahahaha you're crazy lol. This city is bad ass and everyone knows it.

yeah i gotta say, being a norcal native, and having lived all over the u.s., i live in san antonio now. been to austin several times, and it is indeed a pretty kick ass town

I was born in Austin, love it, and live in Nor Cal now. Its true, its a great city, but you Texas guys wear it on your sleeves. For example, somehow a thread about 49ers alternate unis turned into a discussion about Austin. Its obnoxious. Kind of like everyone who isn't affiliated with Ohio State thinks its obnoxious that they insist on being "The" Ohio State University. Get over yourselves. We're all niners fans here. Save your "Hook'ems" for your UT forum.


lol I brought it up b/c I thought that you using Ginn as an advocate to change the 49ers alternates jerseys to silver and red was a f**king non smart idea. The reason UT was brought up was b/c your brought up OHIO state.

I'm with you. It was ridiculous to put that OSU Ted Ginn picture in with the silver alt. unis photos, as if Ginn's college jersey makes a d*mn bit of difference. Check the record, it wasn't me.

By the way, all this talk about Austin has me dying for some beef ribs and brisket from the County Line.


Is it any more ridiculous than some guy talkin on the ZONE about having hunger pains for brisket in Austin, Texas??

For real...he should come on down to Memphis and let us show him what real bbq tastes like.
So is it official or just speculation? (new alt. uniforms)
Originally posted by prime21:
So is it official or just speculation? (new alt. uniforms)

right now we're just speculating, so don't get your hopes up for anything new to be worn this upcoming 2010 season. it's said to take about 2 years for any uniform changes to be designed, processed and approved by the NFL. the 2009 new uniforms the 49ers debuted last year probably had been in the works since the middle of the Nolan era (2006/07). another example is when rams owner georgia frontiere died and the rams wanted to wear their royal blue and yellow unis in 2008? in honor of her and they couldn't cos the season had already started and even then the league made a rare concession to allow it for one game the following season (2009).

now as for the alternate/throwback the 49ers might wear, since the rumors were first heard right after the new uniform debuted last April, don't expect anything official until next offseason (2011) at the earliest, since that would be the 2 year mark. i think matt barrows wrote something last year where a new alternate/throwback would probably not be the same 80's unis the team had been wearing 1 or 2 times a year since 2002, but maybe something based on the uniforms of the 1950s or 60s. this is probably cos the 2009 and 80s look almost the same.

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on May 1, 2010 at 00:46:36 ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home