There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Highlight Vid (not complete, want suggestions)

I'm currently putting together a highlight vid for Crabtrees rookie season. Its up to date and I'll post on Youtube after the final game of the season.

I'm looking for music suggestions for the vid (the announcers speech gets a bit garbled in the process, so thats not an option).

Right now, I'm using "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica (I'm a bit old school) which I personally like, but wondering if anyone else has something better. Keep in mind, it has to be at least 7 minutes long to fit the highlights (and thats what makes Metallica an easy choice...most of their songs are the right length).

Anyway, its a High Def Vid and I'll post it when complete.

It will be alot like my old Nate Davis Vid.

Nate Davis Vid

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Dec 15, 2009 at 14:14:38 ]
lady gaga
Originally posted by valrod33:
lady gaga

Originally posted by valrod33:
lady gaga

LOL.....no.
Throw it up-by lil jon and the eastside boys is 6 mins 11 seconds
mc hammer..... no but seriously, metallica doesn't seem to fit crabtree's style. (a wide receiver holdout who dances like deion sanders and loves fashion)
I'm amazed you thought it was a good idea to use the REQUIEM music for a Nate Davis pre-season vid. That's just hilarious.
crank dat crabtree. duh
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
crank dat crabtree. duh
i like when highlight vids have the best plays throughout the chorus of songs. like my frank gore vid (someone stole my vid and put up the one with crappy quality).
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
mc hammer..... no but seriously, metallica doesn't seem to fit crabtree's style. (a wide receiver holdout who dances like deion sanders and loves fashion)

Precisely why I started the thread. ;-)
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i like when highlight vids have the best plays throughout the chorus of songs. like my frank gore vid (someone stole my vid and put up the one with crappy quality).

Well it won't be like that because it will actually be ALL of his catches. ;-)
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I'm amazed you thought it was a good idea to use the REQUIEM music for a Nate Davis pre-season vid. That's just hilarious.

Thanks for the input.

I love it when people criticise when they don't do anything themselves.

Moving on...
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i like when highlight vids have the best plays throughout the chorus of songs. like my frank gore vid (someone stole my vid and put up the one with crappy quality).

Well it won't be like that because it will actually be ALL of his catches. ;-)

yeah i know, i meant like last night's td catch as one and the green bay as another and the other catches through verses. that's my input but i like the nate davis highlight vid so you should come up with something good.