LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Crabtree Highlight Vid (not complete, want suggestions)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Gelder:
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:
metalicca is dumb ass gay my nig ... ain't no one wanna listen to that

Lol.. you're crazy dude. I don't know what you consider music then.

Thank You.

Hell yea...I don't like rock music but metallica is awesome! The song for the vid should be "got my swag on" by soulja boy.
Originally posted by Gelder:

Lol.. you're crazy dude. I don't know what you consider music then.

Agreed
My suggestion, I suggest you go with this one:

Originally posted by Giggiddy:
My suggestion, I suggest you go with this one:

LOL...Nice.

LOL...

UM...OK.

Feel free to believe that and make your own video if you don't like it.

Bottom line, I'm old school so first and foremost I want something I like. I was looking for suggestions, but there has been nothing so far that I both like or is long enough at the same time.

I think its gonna be Metallica...so feel free to mute it or don't watch it at all.

lol u mad ... u askin for advice so i gave u some ... all the white boys i used to know done growed out of that weak ass bulls**t when they was like 12 ... metalicca is mad homo and the drummer look like a retard nigga ... stop suggesting we make vids ... most us don't give a f**k ... plus I can steal yours and replace audio when it's done ... ill watch it though cuz 15 my fav player

LOL...

UM...OK.

Bottom line, I'm old school so first and foremost I want something I like. I was looking for suggestions, but there has been nothing so far that I both like or is long enough at the same time.

I think its gonna be Metallica...so feel free to mute it or don't watch it at all.

lol u mad ... u askin for advice so i gave u some ... all the white boys i used to know done growed out of that weak ass bulls**t when they was like 12 ... metalicca is mad homo and the drummer look like a retard nigga ... stop suggesting we make vids ... most us don't give a f**k ... plus I can steal yours and replace audio when it's done ... ill watch it though cuz 15 my fav player

ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm done wit'cha. You can go away now.

Ecstasy of Gold remix

LOL...

UM...OK.

I bet they can all speak english though... reading the crap you spew actually hurts my eyes and I feel bad for whoever was your teacher when you were younger
Originally posted by jreff22:

Ecstasy of Gold remix

Love Ecstasy of Gold and that remix gave me chills... those are some of my favorite commercials from the past few years as well thanks for posting that!

LOL...

UM...OK.

I bet they can all speak english though... reading the crap you spew actually hurts my eyes and I feel bad for whoever was your teacher when you were younger

U reeelly shuldent tawk lik that. U downin his swagga playa. U aksed for advise end yu got it. Yu think yu a soldja den cum git sum.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

LOL...

UM...OK.

U reeelly shuldent tawk lik that. U downin his swagga playa. U aksed for advise end yu got it. Yu think yu a soldja den cum git sum.

Actually, it was me who asked for advice.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

LOL...

UM...OK.

Can't tell if you are being serious or not but if you are my previous comment goes to you too... But I have a feeling you are joking, no one is really that ignorant
I'm currently putting together a highlight vid for Crabtrees rookie season. Its up to date and I'll post on Youtube after the final game of the season.

I'm looking for music suggestions for the vid (the announcers speech gets a bit garbled in the process, so thats not an option).

Right now, I'm using "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica (I'm a bit old school) which I personally like, but wondering if anyone else has something better. Keep in mind, it has to be at least 7 minutes long to fit the highlights (and thats what makes Metallica an easy choice...most of their songs are the right length).

Anyway, its a High Def Vid and I'll post it when complete.

It will be alot like my old Nate Davis Vid.

Nate Davis Vid

Nice vid of N.Davis.It reminded me once again of his preseason.He needs to backup Smith next year.I'm convinced this guy could be special one day.

Yes, you're right... but why stop there... we need to disregard Beethoven, the Beatles, U2, and just remember their legacy by the samples in which crappy rappers seem to enjoy stealing (along with other great songs/artists) for their s**tty back-yard rap mixes!

Seriously, I CANNOT live in a world where football highlights DO NOT feature over-commercialized rap, and/or emo s**t rock.

Can't do it!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 17, 2009 at 18:39:09 ]

Share 49ersWebzone