LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 213 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Vernon dominates the postseason... I expect this trend to continue.

Vernuary.. he dominates jaunuary
stats from game

1 catch

1 receiving yard

1 touchdown

BALLIN
Not a great game from Vernon...
Originally posted by mattster03:

ya that TD was totally unimportant his blocking in the run game and blitz pickup was useless
Vernon's getting another TD next week, then 2 more in the Super Bowl and there you go...hall of fame.
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Vernon's getting another TD next week, then 2 more in the Super Bowl and there you go...hall of fame.

And worked on improvements. Was rewarded with a TD cuz of his extra work on his game.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

ya that TD was totally unimportant his blocking in the run game and blitz pickup was useless

NinerTalk rules:

Aldon Smith doesn't have a good game unless he gets a sack. It also means he is giving up on all plays.

Vernon Davis does not have a good game unless he has over 100 yards receiving at at least 15 yards per catch with 1 or 2 touchdowns.

If Frank Gore doesn't rush for at least 5 yards a carry, he looks hesitant, old, and it's time to replace him.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
NinerTalk rules:

Aldon Smith doesn't have a good game unless he gets a sack. It also means he is giving up on all plays.

Vernon Davis does not have a good game unless he has over 100 yards receiving at at least 15 yards per catch with 1 or 2 touchdowns.

If Frank Gore doesn't rush for at least 5 yards a carry, he looks hesitant, old, and it's time to replace him.

Also:

If Kap throws for under 200, he's a remedial passer.

If he throws for over 200, he still stared down his receivers for too long.

If he runs for over 100, he can't win a game with his arm.

If he runs for under 100, he isn't decisive.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

NinerTalk rules:

kap only wins by 15, he looked flustered and made tons of mistakes
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by Nalo9er:

And worked on improvements. Was rewarded with a TD cuz of his extra work on his game.

Yup read that today

i cant till vernon trucks kam. kam is the weakest link on their defense.
nothing to see here, the best post season of all time keeps chugging along with another td
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:

Yeah, I don't know about that. I can't stand the dude because he's a loud-mouthed 'roid monster, but he is indeed a monster.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
NinerTalk rules:

Also:

If Kap throws for under 200, he's a remedial passer.

If he throws for over 200, he still stared down his receivers for too long.

If he runs for over 100, he can't win a game with his arm.

If he runs for under 100, he isn't decisive.

LOL THIS LOL
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:

Yeah, I don't know about that. I can't stand the dude because he's a loud-mouthed 'roid monster, but he is indeed a monster.

Nothing about their secondary is weak, you attack their dline and lbs straight on with the run. Trying to pass on that team is very difficult, just pisses me off how even their other no name cbs shut down other wrs but then again they ALL hold. Harbaugh needs to bring attention to that to the refs like he did our last meeting
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Jan 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone