There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

stop making excuses for his poor play already!

i think it's time to stop finding excuses why he's playing like he is! it's his O-line, it's his wr positionING, it's this. its that! NO MORE EXCUSES!

1td, 3int, 2 fumbles... he is not the FUTURE!
Stop making threads about others making excuses for his poor play already.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

nah... i think ima egg it on till he's gone!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by alanbeez22:

So who should be starting? Shaun Hill? Nate Davis? How about we stop worrying about who our QB is and get some f**king linemen in there that can block somebody?
Originally posted by B650:
So who should be starting? Shaun Hill? Nate Davis? How about we stop worrying about who our QB is and get some f**king linemen in there that can block somebody?

In an ideal situation, we'd have found some lineman by now who can block (and stay healthy, for that matter), and we'd have a better QB than any of the 3 behind center by now. I'm at a point, myself, that I'd like to explore what Nate Davis can do for us, just because we are now at a point that we know that neither Hill or Smith are franchise-quality quarterbacks. If not, we'll likely have a high enough pick to get a QB who can develop into a franchise QB. I'm disappointed that neither Hill or Smith has shown us anything really worthwhile this season.
i think it's time to stop finding excuses why he's playing like he is! it's his O-line, it's his wr positionING, it's this. its that! NO MORE EXCUSES!

Just stop!!!!!!!
Originally posted by B650:

Agree

um....that's actually 2tds good sir....

ALEX HATER!!!!

Take a few deep breaths man. I have been a critic of Alex's and yea he struggled today. That said, he gives us the best chance to win and considering our O line gives us the worst chance to win that is saying a lot. You cannot excuse the fact that there were times he had people on him before he completed his drops. Call them excuses, I call them a reality. I may be wrong but most of his problems (outside of the oline) look to be timing/chemistry with his receivers.
Wow that is all I got to say...

Now, let me first establish that I was sitting in section 28 and rooting for as the whole way. Then comes reality! I was so close to being on the bandwagon, I think I was blinded. Ceadder and b650, the ultimate as fanboys, are not looking so hot. AS decieved us all! He attempted to show he was "different".

Now, he showed what he has always been. I mean that fumble was like "wow" "wow" and more "wow". I am now walking far behind the bandwagon that many are on, hoping that it is worth the effort of running to catch up to...
Well it's not like niner fans have anything else to do these days.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:

Take a few deep breaths man. I have been a critic of Alex's and yea he struggled today. That said, he gives us the best chance to win and considering our O line gives us the worst chance to win that is saying a lot. You cannot excuse the fact that there were times he had people on him before he completed his drops. Call them excuses, I call them a reality. I may be wrong but most of his problems (outside of the oline) look to be timing/chemistry with his receivers.

Initially I was posting his career was over in SF everywhere I could, after cooling down and sobering up a bit , he had a poor showing today with an assist from Morgan and Crabtree and the O Line. Singletary would be a fool to put Hill in , Davis can't be ready so Smith has an opportunity to redeem himself starting with Chicago in four days at this point they need to see if he can be the guy or do they need to look eleswhere, honestly this team is a joke
Stop Making Sense.