LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

**Update** Staley out 6 weeks Clements out 6-8 weeks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Also Demetric Evans is out 3 weeks so I suspect you will see Ricky Jean-Francois dress this week and maybe get in for a few snaps.

As for the other roster moves, I think Spurlock gets cut and we sign a cornerback (Eric Green?) and I don't know if we sign another offensive lineman. I don't think the team will bring up Alex Boone from the PS as he is not ready to play in the NFL. I would think we at least maybe take a look/workout Levi Jones and/or Jon Runyan....

Levi Jones is he even healthy?? He would definitely be a solid starter at RT, of course he would have to kind of learn the offense as he goes.

Im not sure but I remember hearing he worked for some team two or three weeks ago.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Also Demetric Evans is out 3 weeks so I suspect you will see Ricky Jean-Francois dress this week and maybe get in for a few snaps.

As for the other roster moves, I think Spurlock gets cut and we sign a cornerback (Eric Green?) and I don't know if we sign another offensive lineman. I don't think the team will bring up Alex Boone from the PS as he is not ready to play in the NFL. I would think we at least maybe take a look/workout Levi Jones and/or Jon Runyan....

Levi Jones is he even healthy?? He would definitely be a solid starter at RT, of course he would have to kind of learn the offense as he goes.

Im not sure but I remember hearing he worked for some team two or three weeks ago.

Just looked it up, he was signed by the Redskins last Tuesday.

[ Edited by Kolohe on Nov 2, 2009 at 18:23:15 ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
They said on NFL Network that Clements and Staley both out for 6 weeks.
Originally posted by Chief:
They said on NFL Network that Clements and Staley both out for 6 weeks.

yeah what's up with the title of this thread
Seasons done boys
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Seasons done boys

That's a little premature to call
Originally posted by jreff22:
Seasons done boys

Raye and Sing wont change philosophy

We lost BOTH our Ts and the best O-Line man we had

We lost our starting CB. Who despite what some say has played very well.

IMO its over
Big loss. I actually thought Sims played pretty decent, but we may need to bring somebody in.
During Monday Night Countdown Shefter said Nate out indefinitely.
Originally posted by King49er:
we're f**ked

• Tman
  • Veteran
we're f**ked
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

Well, honestly to call the season at this point after playing the Colts at home 18-14 without Staley the entire game and Sims keeping a pretty good hold on Freeney the way he did... Kind of is the p***y whimpy stupid way to look at things IMO.
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

Well, honestly to call the season at this point after playing the Colts at home 18-14 without Staley the entire game and Sims keeping a pretty good hold on Freeney the way he did... Kind of is the p***y whimpy stupid way to look at things IMO.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I had no reason to believe we would make the playoffs before these injuries. Now with these I doubt we win to many more games. They are bigger than people think. Its my opinion I stand by it.
so pretty much they are both out for the season
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

I'm sorry you feel that way. I had no reason to believe we would make the playoffs before these injuries. Now with these I doubt we win to many more games. They are bigger than people think. Its my opinion I stand by it.

I understand the injuries are bad but to just roll over and die is just simply weak.
Share 49ersWebzone