There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is the Bruce era done in SF?

Is the Bruce era done in SF?

Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Bruce dropping passes= uncharacteristic

I don't know if he's done playing football but Crabtree should soak up as much as possible from him this year so we can move on without him.

Next year WR corp

Crabtree
Morgan
Hill

God I hope not. Crabs is talented but Morgan is a #3 at best and hill shouldn't even be on this team anymore.

Not to mention the Niners have Jones, who is actually a deep threat and could stretch the field if they should ever choose to use him.
Bruce = Punt Returns
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Bruce dropping passes= uncharacteristic

I don't know if he's done playing football but Crabtree should soak up as much as possible from him this year so we can move on without him.

Next year WR corp

Crabtree
Morgan
Hill

God I hope not. Crabs is talented but Morgan is a #3 at best and hill shouldn't even be on this team anymore.

Not to mention the Niners have Jones, who is actually a deep threat and could stretch the field if they should ever choose to use him.

I honestly forgot about Jones. Can you blame me?
This is his last year as a 9er....that's for sure!!!
after the dropped passes against the colts, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench this coming week.
its time for dude to sit it really is. if he cant get those 1st downs on a regular basis then what good is he. he can still run a good route but doesnt have the explosion to get away, hes not a hands on mentor so outside of showing the young guys how to carry themselvs and prepare what good is he? no wheels, to many drops and the locker room will be just fine without him.

thanks for the time bruce time for you to go now at least sit a LOT more