There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did our game vs. Tennessee just get harder or easier?

Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Dude are you kidding? Think about it their season is on the brink and the Journeymen QB that they have in place to "manage" games is stinking up the joint, so now they are planning on starting a former first round bust at QB man-o-man I would not want to be in their shoes!

Newsflash! We are also starting a former first round pick.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the titans

this
I saw on espn today that he is 18-11 as a starter so he does have a winning record.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMartz:
I saw on espn today that he is 18-11 as a starter so he does have a winning record.

Yeah, and Shaun Hill is 10-6 as a starter. Doesn't mean much.

I think Vince Young in there makes this game that much more winnable. He's young and I think we can confuse and rattle him.
I don't think he's as elusive as he was before. Just put some pressure on him and he will throw some nice picks
Easier.....we can be hurt by the passing game.....run defense is solid.....VY will have trouble with 3rd & 6 or greater....
easier, since he's inaccurate and we are very good against the run
With Willis and Lawson, we have guys that can chase him down. If he wants to try and run, let him, it wont end well.
Originally posted by elguapo:
easier, since he's inaccurate and we are very good against the run

Well, Vince is looking pretty good right about now.
We will need to pull another miracle final drive. Book it.
We need to mess with Vince's head. This game just got tougher.
No matter what we've got to have this game...the Tards gave us a break...being one game back ...open the playbook up and stop CHRIS JOHNSON....
I'm more worried about stopping Chris Johnson. But I still think we win.
Our specialty is stopping the run we are not a charity like the Jags where today when it comes to giving up yards

thats their only offensive weapon they have
Vince Young is not Peyton Manning we will contain him & C J also
I always shutter when the Niners play another teams back up.. I said it before, and I'll say it again... Over the years even in the glory ones, the 49ers have an atrocious habit of making back up QB's look like Hall of Famers...