• Veteran
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by drama:
obvisouly our o line is not that good i honestly think staley is overrated alex can be a good qb in this leage but he will need time and thats something our line hasnt done since young was with us. What we need to do is open up our check books and get some solid players so that alex can get the ball downfield. 2 first rounders next year, with our first pick in 2010 darft we will get a legit o lineman

I love Crabs, but we should have gotten Michael Oher

Disagreed. I would have been SO f**king pissed if we passed on crabtree.

agreed u gotta pick best player available and crabtree some say was the best in the entire draft.

Great, so we get to be terrible for one more year because of losing in the trenches...

yea giving up on the season is the right thing to do

Nobody can win if they do not control the line of scrimmage...we have a bad O-line and minimal pass rush...do you happen to think this is a winning formula?

No, it's not. I think figuring out a way to improve our OL and pass rush should be our top priority next season. I'd put most of the emphasis on the pass rush.
If Alex really has improved his accuracy, I think even a heavy pass rush will not faze him. For one thing he has much better weapons in Crabtree, Morgan, Jones and Davis. If he is wise when he is rushed hard he should just toss it near Crabtree and let him fight for the ball. I think Alex will be hitting much more of the tds from about the thirty in without a lot of downs. IMO the weapons he has are best suited for about that range and also the close in packed defenses are what he has problems with.
I think the addition of Crabtree loosened up the coverage overall and Vernon Davis has become a real nightmare for other teams. It is funny that Alex has most problems with the short passes but if he ever refines that he will really tear up teams.
I think as many have said that Isaac Bruce needs to sit. There are too many better players sitting due to him and if he did play in selected spots he would do better.
Originally posted by prometheus:
If Alex really has improved his accuracy, I think even a heavy pass rush will not faze him. For one thing he has much better weapons in Crabtree, Morgan, Jones and Davis. If he is wise when he is rushed hard he should just toss it near Crabtree and let him fight for the ball. I think Alex will be hitting much more of the tds from about the thirty in without a lot of downs. IMO the weapons he has are best suited for about that range and also the close in packed defenses are what he has problems with.
I think the addition of Crabtree loosened up the coverage overall and Vernon Davis has become a real nightmare for other teams. It is funny that Alex has most problems with the short passes but if he ever refines that he will really tear up teams.
I think as many have said that Isaac Bruce needs to sit. There are too many better players sitting due to him and if he did play in selected spots he would do better.

I agree we should see more Morgan and Crabtree in the base offense, but were gonna need Bruce on Sunday, hopefully he will have a big game and hooks up with Alex on some big plays
Why haven't we seen a Snyder (G)/Simms(T) tackle combination with Pashos out? Chilo seems to be getting beat down every weak. Does that simply mean the coaches don't have faith in Simms' ability to play tackle?
Friday October 30, 2009 10:51 PD
10:53

Dan Brown:
Singletary more or less refused to answer that question this week. Reporters asked if he had considered Sims or Wragge, the coach just said "no" and left it at that. Attempts to get elaboration fell flat. The unspoken message is that the 49ers have faith in Rachal. There is indeed potential there, but Rachal has really, really been slumping there. They're going to have to consider your ideas soon if Rachal doesn't snap out of it.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/post.php?board=main&type=reply&num=132355
  • drama
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by sanfran49:
We Over paid Staley big time he is not a premiere left tackle hes a good right tackle at best we need to open the wallets next year to go back to the glory days if o line gives protection look what denver has done with an ok qb but with a good o line i rest my case!!!!

El Guzzard fuma mota y esta Grifo

el luggy es joto y gusta chora
We Over paid Staley big time he is not a premiere left tackle hes a good right tackle at best we need to open the wallets next year to go back to the glory days if o line gives protection look what denver has done with an ok qb but with a good o line i rest my case!!!!

el guzzard tiene meco adentro de sus nalgas

• drama
  • Info N/A

el guzzard tiene meco adentro de sus nalgas

el luggy le gusta la chora negra en sus nalgas