Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fire GM Scott McClueless a.s.a.p.

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by whiskywarlord:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I love the search function because I love to see just how split people were about SUPPORTING McCloughan's picks and the majority of them have turned out terrible. Sure we paid a lot for Clements and Smith - both of whom are pretty good players but his offensive picks and FAs have been downright abysmal.

And as Brandon Jones and his $5.6 million guaranteed check he took is gone, and while Kentwan went AWOL, we are interestingly cutting ties with all the McCloughan BUSTS.

Who's Up Next?

Val says I'm overreacting (which is entirely possible) -- but I think Alex Smith is three bad regular season starts away from joining Brandon Jones on the unemployment line.

fixed. He isnt going to be benched over some s**tty games that don't matter dude.

Then we will agree to disagree sir.

No way this team goes into the regular season with a question at QB. You've got to perform. Even in preseason.

You and I disagree that Alex is on a short leash. I think he is. You don't.

But that's cool.

mr bird, we meet again, may i call you billy?

after one preseason game, i hardly doubt their are questions at qb.jimmy raye himself said that would be asinine. are you asinine sir? cuz that would make an ass out of you and....nine,.and thats not fair.

i bid a good evening to you sir mr bird

Jimmy Raye is a senile old man and that will be exposed once again when we play good teams in the regular season. He is only there to see if continuity will help Alex Smith I believe, which I doubt...Hey if I am wrong and he is a good QB this year, i'll eat that crow. Until then no need to fire up the grill just yet.

Jimmy Rayes offense sucked last year and I don't see much of that changing this year. I know people paint me as the pessimistic guy on the zone but I call it like I see it. After 2010 Jimmy is going to need AARP and early bird dinners at Denny's.

i agree with everything you just said,except the denny's part, i think jimmy;s quite taken with taco bell

on that note, how would putting nate davis in change anything, if the offense sucks so bad? and by the way, denny;s sucks unless its 2 in the morning and your drunk off your arse and theyre all thats open. then its good eaten mmmm chicken fried steak, so drunk, its good!

[ Edited by whiskywarlord on Aug 18, 2010 at 19:19:54 ]
talk about McClueless he got Balmer on this team twice in 3 years.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
talk about McClueless he got Balmer on this team twice in 3 years.

I love the search function because I love to see just how split people were about SUPPORTING McCloughan's picks and the majority of them have turned out terrible. Sure we paid a lot for Clements and Smith - both of whom are pretty good players but his offensive picks and FAs have been downright abysmal.

And as Brandon Jones and his $5.6 million guaranteed check he took is gone, and while Kentwan went AWOL, we are interestingly cutting ties with all the McCloughan BUSTS.

Who's Up Next?

Val says I'm overreacting (which is entirely possible) -- but I think Alex Smith is three bad regular season starts away from joining Brandon Jones on the unemployment line.

fixed. He isnt going to be benched over some s**tty games that don't matter dude.

No way this team goes into the regular season with a question at QB. You've got to perform. Even in preseason.

But that's cool.

after one preseason game, i hardly doubt their are questions at qb.jimmy raye himself said that would be asinine. are you asinine sir? cuz that would make an ass out of you and....nine,.and thats not fair.

Jimmy Raye is a senile old man and that will be exposed once again when we play good teams in the regular season. He is only there to see if continuity will help Alex Smith I believe, which I doubt...Hey if I am wrong and he is a good QB this year, i'll eat that crow. Until then no need to fire up the grill just yet.

Jimmy Rayes offense sucked last year and I don't see much of that changing this year. I know people paint me as the pessimistic guy on the zone but I call it like I see it. After 2010 Jimmy is going to need AARP and early bird dinners at Denny's.

i agree with everything you just said,except the denny's part, i think jimmy;s quite taken with taco bell

on that note, how would putting nate davis in change anything, if the offense sucks so bad? and by the way, denny;s sucks unless its 2 in the morning and your drunk off your arse and theyre all thats open. then its good eaten!

It is the Qb that is the leader of the offense and if the leader is broken then your offense goes as he goes, hence the lack of a good offence. Putting Nate in with a good team like we have now would be giving a QB with a higher ceiling and more tools in his arsenal a chance to really flourish. He might stumble a little but I think the upside is far superior.

PS...Denny's at 2am when you are in a drinken stupor is fantastic, I agree. between 2am and 3am is when the strippers get off work and provide great entertainment. At least the Denny's here in Los Angeles

Who's Up Next?

But that's cool.

on that note, how would putting nate davis in change anything, if the offense sucks so bad? and by the way, denny;s sucks unless its 2 in the morning and your drunk off your arse and theyre all thats open. then its good eaten!

It is the Qb that is the leader of the offense and if the leader is broken then your offense goes as he goes, hence the lack of a good offence. Putting Nate in with a good team like we have now would be giving a QB with a higher ceiling and more tools in his arsenal a chance to really flourish. He might stumble a little but I think the upside is far superior.

PS...Denny's at 2am when you are in a drinken stupor is fantastic, I agree. between 2am and 3am is when the strippers get off work and provide great entertainment. At least the Denny's here in Los Angeles

as i posted in another thread, if nate can take the job, and he can show he can get it done, i dont have a problem with it. lets see how he does against the vikes #2 defense first.

thats awesome.lol.im in sacramento, where strippers go to retire.... i love so cal, but love livin in no cal
I find it funny how all the homers were defending Mcloughlan earlier in this post and calling blasphemy on the idea of firing Mcloughlan. Then as soon as he resigns they all start bashing him and his draft picks. I recall the exact same thing with Nolan.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
I find it funny how all the homers were defending Mcloughlan earlier in this post and calling blasphemy on the idea of firing Mcloughlan. Then as soon as he resigns they all start bashing him and his draft picks. I recall the exact same thing with Nolan.

i equaly and completely dislike both of them and would gladly snipe them at 500 yrds if you would kindly loan me a sniper rifle and training to make above mentioned shot....j/k

i have the weapon and training....

but i would never do that cuz its wrong

the wind in seattle would require a shorter shot

ok really im kidding

i equaly and completely dislike both of them and would gladly snipe them at 500 yrds if you would kindly loan me a sniper rifle and training to make above mentioned shot....j/k

ok really im kidding

lol that is funny. Anyone played that angry birds game on iphone...it is addicting. Oh and by the way, Scotty is gone already, end thread

ok really im kidding

lol that is funny. Anyone played that angry birds game on iphone...it is addicting. Oh and by the way, Scotty is gone already, end thread

scotty is gone? dammit, i knew someone was gonna get a shot on him before me!!!!

i need a hug
thats a wrap

Originally posted by kronik:
Why don't you list McCloughan's draft record (4 years) and then you list Holmgren's last 4 years where he was in charge of the draft. Then let's compare and discuss.

The only GM's I would replace Scott with are Ozzie Newsome and Bill Polian. I have seen the recent drafts of Bellichek and Parcells and I think they are so overrated.

hahahaha

awesome
Share 49ersWebzone