LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

49ers a candidate to move to the Los Angeles area

Shop Find 49ers gear online
not gonna happen when there is teams like the raiders and rams.
California 49ers.
Originally posted by Squirrel:
California 49ers.

Originally posted by Juniorminime:
I see Jacksonville or the Rams going there before the 9ers would. LA 9ers just doesn't sound right

the rams will go back to LA
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
I see Jacksonville or the Rams going there before the 9ers would. LA 9ers just doesn't sound right

the rams will go back to LA

hope it's the rams since we play them every season.
SF 49ers will always be. We have to much history to move. 5 SB's in the modern era... no chance we leave.
nah i dont think they would risk it. they saw what happened to the raiders
Jags will go to LA and join the NFC west. The STL rams will move to the AFC south with Indy, Tenn, Houston. Makes the most sense geographically.

The current Rams owner wants to sell the team to someone who will keep the team in stlouis.
They may do something like the Angels did -

Los Angeles 49ers of San Francisco
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

The 9ers should and will stay in the bay. We'll probably get the jaqs here in l.a. It doesn't seem like jacksonville wants them an I hate the rams
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

My sources tell me that there have been initial discussions about this. They are, however, considering California 49ers of Los Angeles.

And, by sources, I mean the big spoon I'm using to stir tp sh!t.
I'd prefer some team like the Jaguars to move there, but change their name to something like the Los Angeles Louse
  • LA49ERS
  • Info N/A
Jags are not coming.

The Raiders have the first dibs on LA. If they do not move, The 49ers would be welcomed.

We would love the 5 time SB Champs.

Brand new big time market for a team that should have the best. Its amazing how deplorable the City leaders have treated the 49ers in via of a new Stadium.

The Bengals and Seahawks and Cardinals have awesome venues and each has 0 SB wins.

49ers are deserving of the best. They will get it in L.A.
Originally posted by Squirrel:
California 49ers.

if they moved to L.A. i'd be more supportive of them if they called themselves the California 49ers as opposed to the Los Angeles 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone