There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers a candidate to move to the Los Angeles area

Originally posted by MaliCali:
itd be cool to see the Rams return to LA, our rivalry with them would make a lot more sense if that happened..

also, being in the NFC west from missouri is sort of silly..

See, that move makes much more sense.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
itd be cool to see the Rams return to LA, our rivalry with them would make a lot more sense if that happened..

also, being in the NFC west from missouri is sort of silly..

See, that move makes much more sense.

Yeah, I want them to come back, but it's not looking like it will happen. Too bad, the rivalry would be back through the roof if they did.
According to this report the niners are one of the possible options for an nfl team in Los Angeles. I'm from the O.C. and I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'd love having the niners closer but I kind of like that they're in the bay area.

LINK
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN..It shouldnt even br brought up
In their dreams.
IDK guys, you ALWAYS see a s**t load of visiting team fans in the seats at the stick.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

this
Oh, and comments like this make me lose faith in humanity.

"OMG THE LOS ANGELES 49ERS **** YEAH!!! I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF THIS DAY, AND NOW IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE HERE. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT MY LIFELONG ALLEGIANCE TO MY 49ERS AND TO LA (LAKERS, DODGERS BABY...BOOO PHILLIESS...WE GOT SHELLED 2 YEARS IN A ROW NOW) AND IN FANTASY LEAGUES I ALWAYS NAME MY TEAM...LOS ANGELES 49ERS WTF HELL YEAH!!!"
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Perfect place for the Raiders. I can see Davis jumping all over this.
I see Jacksonville or the Rams going there before the 9ers would. LA 9ers just doesn't sound right
The LA 49ers makes as much sense as the SF Cowboys.
not gonna happen
Jags to LA. Change the name to the LA Cougars.
[img=null] http://www.jeffreysharp.org/fun/NotThiss**tAgain.jpg[img=null]