There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers a candidate to move to the Los Angeles area

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by LA49ERS:
This is the symbol of San Francisco......

Here is your Master.....Bend your knee to him!

Blame him for the 49ers moving to L.A.

Actually L.A. has the highest gay population in the entire U.S., outside of N.Y. So go invest in some quality knee pads.

I love my niners so much, but not if they moved to LA that would break my heart
raiders or jags
  • B650
  • Veteran
Real talk, L.A. doesn't deserve the 49ers. Do you see Dodger fans? They're all airheads with the IQ of a snail who don't know English and don't know baseball. I don't want my team moving somewhere where the fans can't appreciate them. f**k L.A.
[ Edited by B650 on Oct 22, 2009 at 8:47 PM ]
Originally posted by B650:
Real talk, L.A. doesn't deserve the 49ers. Do you see Dodger fans? They're all airheads with the IQ of a snail who don't know English and don't know baseball. I don't my team moving somewhere where the fans can't appreciate them. f**k L.A.

co-signed. f**k LA. This is the SAN FRANSISCO 49ERS. This team has been here for 50 years and these jerkwads want to move them to LA? WE WON 5 SUPERBOWLS HERE. WE HAVE GOOD FANS. This is ridiculous. f**k LA f**k LA f**k LA I wouldn't be a fan if this happens. Thats garbage.
If we move to the niners, there will be no more "we."

End of story. f**k LA.
i live in la and i would stop being a fan if they moved down here
no f**kin chance in hell we move to LA. But i cant stop and think what the hell will i do if the team ive been cheering since i payed attention to sports ever moves from san francisco to LA?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
no f**kin chance in hell we move to LA. But i cant stop and think what the hell will i do if the team ive been cheering since i payed attention to sports ever moves from san francisco to LA?

Not going to happen. The 49ers are the Bay's team. f**k the Raiders and f**k L.A. If anything, L.A. can have the Raiders.
Lakers 15 Titles --Warriors 1

Dodgers 5 Titles-- Angels 1 title--- SF Giants 0

USC Football 11 Titles ---California 2 Stanford 2

49ers 5 Titles---LA Rams 0

LA welcomes the 49ers to Southern California!!!

We will take your franchise and its 5 rings.....

Los Angeles 49ers.......

Yeah go be a fan of the Raiders or Rams, this is bulls**t. This is the SAN FRANSISCO FORTY NINERS, not the LA 49ERS OF ANAHEIM OR SOME GAY CRAP LIKE THAT. Trying to jack our team... Typical what someone from SoCal would do though, claim those titles as their own even though they were won in SF. And even Dickerson even said that LA doesn't deserve a team because the fans suck balls and don't care about the NFL team. That's why the Raiders moved back to friggin Oakland and why the Rams moved all the way to st louis. LA doesn't deserve a team, especially not one with as much history as the 9ers.
Originally posted by Squirrel:

Bank on it.

FTW
Originally posted by valrod33:
I thought this was gonna be a thread about this

Me too. I am so very disappointed in this lame ass thread.
Originally posted by geturembedder:

Bank on it.

FTW

What is that supposed to be? We are the SAN FRANSISCO FORTY NINERS, if people don't like it than get out.
if the 49ers moved to LA i would be happy of course b.c i would get to see more games and maybe run into some players. but then again it will kinda ruin the history of the SF 49ers a bit. But yeah, i can see the Raiders being the team to move. I would be happy if maybe the Saints or maybe one of the New York teams moving to LA maybe
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by geturembedder:

Bank on it.

FTW

What is that supposed to be? We are the SAN FRANSISCO FORTY NINERS, if people don't like it than get out.

Lol. You can't even spell the name of the city.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Lakers 15 Titles --Warriors 1

Dodgers 5 Titles-- Angels 1 title--- SF Giants 0

USC Football 11 Titles ---California 2 Stanford 2

49ers 5 Titles---LA Rams 0

LA welcomes the 49ers to Southern California!!!

We will take your franchise and its 5 rings.....

Los Angeles 49ers.......

Yeah go be a fan of the Raiders or Rams, this is bulls**t. This is the SAN FRANSISCO FORTY NINERS, not the LA 49ERS OF ANAHEIM OR SOME GAY CRAP LIKE THAT. Trying to jack our team... Typical what someone from SoCal would do though, claim those titles as their own even though they were won in SF. And even Dickerson even said that LA doesn't deserve a team because the fans suck balls and don't care about the NFL team. That's why the Raiders moved back to friggin Oakland and why the Rams moved all the way to st louis. LA doesn't deserve a team, especially not one with as much history as the 9ers.

Must be all the smog getting to their heads. L.A., you can have the Raiders or Rams, and you're going to like it. And we'll continue dominating you with our 49ers just like we always have been. Some things never change.

49ers 38
Rams 13.