LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Who will be more productive this week against the texans?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by B650:
Its amazing, there are 8 replies in this forum and none of them have anything to do with who will be more productive between craptree or or bruce

I say this with love, but I think it's because nobody really cares. We want them both to be productive.

I am sure we all do, but the truth is, none of them will be productive this game. Morgan would have been more productive then both of them if he started

And that's another reason why there are no responses. You answered your own question.
Its amazing, there are 8 replies in this forum and none of them have anything to do with who will be more productive between craptree or or bruce

I say this with love, but I think it's because nobody really cares. We want them both to be productive.

I am sure we all do, but the truth is, none of them will be productive this game. Morgan would have been more productive then both of them if he started

And that's another reason why there are no responses. You answered your own question.

LMAO.

-9fA
crabtree will catch a shaun hill bomb and get 92 yards after the catch for his first TD!!!

Crabtree

As soon as I read the part about Crabtree coming off a knee injury I felt no reason to give you my prediction
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
crabtree will catch a shaun hill bomb and get 92 yards after the catch for his first TD!!!

A bomb of 6 yards? From the two yard line?
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Bruce or Crabtree? I honestly cant see Bruce performing anymore, he is begining to drop passes, he creats no separation, and isnt getting any younger. Crabtree on the other hand, will be playing first NFL game, is coming of a knee injury, and has no NFL experience.

I'm guessing Crabtree stats will look something like 3 catches for 18 yards, and Bruce's will be 1 catch for 9 yards. your predictions?

ps - look for VD to be the most productive player this week

every time i see that gif it sends shivers down my spine.

No I think Jason Hill will be the most productive. However, they might sneak some short passes to Barry Sims when he comes in as the 6th O-lineman. Also, we may see a bomb on 4th and long from Andy Lee.
i will tell you , if and only if the OL holds halve decent look for us to kill them in the passing game . VD will have the Middle and they don't have anyone can match up with Craptree and then Gore will come out of the back field . but the OL don't know ?!!!!
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

A bomb of 6 yards? From the two yard line?

yes. way to put it together. if our boy shaun gets some time to put all his strength into it i think he can make that throw

Jason Hill.....because he is really fast.

Just a hint of sarcasm. Sorry.

Cheers.
Originally posted by DANADA:
so should I go with the home or away Crabtree jersey this week

Maybe you should make your own separate thread on that..lol

or he shouldn't...just like this thread when you started it
If Crabtree can run the routes and begin to establish some chemistry with Hill, I think that Crabtree will be much more productive. Bruce is lacking break away speed, and doesn't seem to be getting open very often. He has not been the sure-handed Bruce that he was last year, and if he keeps playing like this he may not even be a starter anymore. Maybe Jones could be in the running for Bruce's spot as a starter.
Morgan
Share 49ersWebzone