There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anybody else worried?

Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Mospeed:
It will definitely be a test. Kevin Walter will probably be near 100% so if we can't slow down their offense I don't like our chances in a shootout between Matt Schaub and Shaun Hill.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Matt Schaub is no Brett Favre or even Matt Ryan, I think that our blitzing schemes will work better than they have vs those two good quarterbacks and he will spend most of his time on sunday on his back, instead of completing passes.

Dont underestimate Schuab, the guy averages 300 yards a game and has 3 times more touchdowns than Hill. If our offense can produce, then our defense is gonna get way to tired and is gonna get scortched by deep by andre johnson.
I am worried about us. But the Cardinals play the Giants.
Originally posted by Mike8016:
I am worried about us. But the Cardinals play the Giants.

yeah and the Giants got an ass kicking , so the Giant want to kick some ass on their home turf !
Gotta admit, I am a little worried about this team. It seems as though we have been playing over our heads and reality is beginning to take hold. Looks like it's going to be a battle between the Niners and cards for the west but hopefully the team comes back from the bye firing on all cylinders and ready for a battle with the texans.
These 49ers just need to come in & play there game & dominate the trenches.
Originally posted by anamvar:
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

and NO WAY joe staley can stop mario williams, he gives up sacks to good players
ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

How are they gonna stop
Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Patrick Willis
Originally posted by valrod33:
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

and NO WAY joe staley can stop mario williams, he gives up sacks to good players
ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

How are they gonna stop
Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Patrick Willis

You can’t stop them only hope to contain them

Remember 80% of the stopping power is half mental
Originally posted by mayo63:
Noodle arm is going to have to win us this game.

No he doesn't. Remember most people on this board will only blame QB play when Alex Smith is in the game. When it is JTO or Hill they blame other players for bad passess, ints, etc.
Originally posted by tohara3:
These 49ers just need to come in & play there game & dominate the trenches.

I'm right there with ya, but what happens, when we still play our game, and the opposing team turns it into a scoring matchup. Then what do we do? We have won, when we can come in and impose our will. If we cant impose our will, it shouldnt mean that we are counted out, and thats why i say, what happens if we play our game, just have to produce more points.
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

How are they gonna stop:
Frank Gore
Michael Crabtree
Vernon Davis
and their O-Line vs. PATRICK WILLIS

The offense needs to step the hell up. Been calling for them to do it since the second game. If not, it's going to be another long season. This team cannot play catch up. The defense is good but they can't keep the other team from the endzone all the time. At some point our offense has to keep up with the scoring.

Watching Cutler and Ryan putting up accurate spirals makes me wanting more from our qb position.
Any Given Sunday baby just look at those f*gs across the bay
We lose to the texans, be prepared............be prepared.
  • anamvar
  • Info N/A
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

How are they gonna stop
Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Patrick Willis

I JUST named 5 proven players who put up #s.. willis cant cover owen daneils and andre johnson at the same time.. if its slaton and willis in the open field.. slaton has the edge over him.. and u said crabtree who is unproven..
[ Edited by anamvar on Oct 19, 2009 at 8:18 AM ]
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

How are they gonna stop
Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Michael Crabtree
Patrick Willis

I JUST named 5 proven players who put up #s.. willis cant cover owen daneils and andre johnson at the same time.. if its slaton and willis in the open field.. slaton has the edge over him.. and u said crabtree who is unproven..

Slaton please the same Steve Slaton who averages 3 yards a carry and has 4 fumbles and 1 TD this year. The only thing slaton has proved is he can fumble

and patrick willis covers everybody at all times

Okay since you are putting players who have proven they can put up numbers i would like to add Isaac Bruce to my list