There are 201 users in the forums

Anybody else worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I'm gonna be nervous every game until our offense improves and starts putting up points like a 49er team should.

What he said! We really have to start winning games we shouldn't (i.e. Houston, Indy, GB, etc.), otherwise we are just going to fall to 7-9 or 6-10 by beating bad teams... proving that we are unchanged from the previous few years....
  • nj49erfan
  • Info N/A
Two things:
1. They should not be able to run against our defense so Manusky needs to come up with a lot of blitz packages to keep Schaub on his back and off his game
2. The best way to stop a good offense is to keep them off the field. So lets pray Gore is back at 100% and has a big day. Then if noodle arm can throw some slants to Crabs for a few first downs on thrid down we should be able to win this game.
all this "We're better on paper" crap means nothing. According to everyone, we should of beat ATL. We just have to hope everyone shows up to play, not just bend over and take it in the ass like we did against the falcons.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Dominate time of possession is the key. Hopefully if we can beyond 10 yards then we can rumble up the field. I'm not concerned with us looking good in this game. I want a win.

Rotata Gore and Coffee and lets use Norris in some carries. Pound the rock.
Originally posted by anamvar:
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

and NO WAY joe staley can stop mario williams, he gives up sacks to good players
ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

and to think people were giving da texans a hard time for picking mario williams before reggie bush in da draft...
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

and NO WAY joe staley can stop mario williams, he gives up sacks to good players
ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I already called a loss. I know we can't compete with these guys.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
all this "We're better on paper" crap means nothing. According to everyone, we should of beat ATL. We just have to hope everyone shows up to play, not just bend over and take it in the ass like we did against the falcons.

LOL.

I think we will get rocked again. This team is not ready and all the DROPPED PANTS halftime speeches and PEP RALLY WASTED TIMEOUTS won't mask our problems.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

LOL.

I think we will get rocked again. This team is not ready and all the DROPPED PANTS halftime speeches and PEP RALLY WASTED TIMEOUTS won't mask our problems.

Mario Williams has 2 sacks this year and hasn't got much pressure on the QB. The defense is pretty soft and not too stout against the run. This game comes down to turnovers and special teams.

The niners will win. Guaranteed.
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

LOL.

Mario Williams has 2 sacks this year and hasn't got much pressure on the QB. The defense is pretty soft and not too stout against the run. This game comes down to turnovers and special teams.

exactly.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Trajik1:

LOL.

exactly.

I think it comes down to pressuring Shaub and containing Andre Johnson.

Can't wait till everyone says the 9ers are the best when Gore helps the 9ers win this Sunday.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Trajik1:

LOL.

exactly.

I think it comes down to pressuring Shaub and containing Andre Johnson.

Lets hope its a low scoring game. Niners don't have the Oline or QB to win a shootout.
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

how are we going to stop a team thats been stopped by the 3-3 Jets, the 3-2 Cardinals, and the 3-3 Jaguars who almost lost to the Rams?

were the better team. we just need to go play like we did against MIN.

dont worry about the Texans. worry about the COLTS. get ready for an ol fashioned 2004 49ers game, where you can turn it off at the half and go out and about with the rest of your day. i am NOT looking forward to facing Indy...

we got slapped around in our own place by a poor mans Colts. the real deal could be ugly.
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
All of the sudden the Cardinals are 3-2. They beat the Texans, therefore we need to match them and beat them this Sunday. Damn that Minnesota game woulda been huge!

don't worrry their qb will get hurt and they will strugle , I had a dream about it !

And I had a dream our qb will get hurt too and light it up.I can hear it already..."Smith scrambles to get away from the pressure;looks downfield and sees Michael Crabtree going across the field toward the end zone..Smith throws on the run AND CONNECTS WITH MICHAEL CRABTREE FOR A 42 YARD TOUCHDOWN! WELCOME TO THE NFL MICHAEL&WELCOME BACK ALEX!"
Yep...guess we're just doomed. No sense in even boarding the plane for Houston. One big loss and many of you are convinced we have no chance...yikes. Well, if you have no faith that Singletary will rally his troops, then I guess you go down that road. As for me, yes, Houston will be a challenge...so what. The Vikes were a real challenge, too, and we all know we should've won that game. They're 6-0 now. Our D just needs to play this game Sunday like they did the first one vs Warner. Constant pressure, mixing up coverages, etc. Our guys have proven they can play a stifling defense. Once they start hittiing on Schaub, their offense will slow down. On our offense, we obviously have some work to do. Having Crabtree and Gore on the field will definitely help. The OL knows they need to pick it up. Coach has put Pashos at RT, and Snyder rotating w/Rachal at RG. I think Snyder will end up playing more, but we'll see. Chilo knows he needs to step it up and Singletary's not ready to throw him under the bus yet.
Share 49ersWebzone