LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Anybody else worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All of the sudden the Cardinals are 3-2. They beat the Texans, therefore we need to match them and beat them this Sunday. Damn that Minnesota game woulda been huge!
It will definitely be a test. Kevin Walter will probably be near 100% so if we can't slow down their offense I don't like our chances in a shootout between Matt Schaub and Shaun Hill.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mospeed:
It will definitely be a test. Kevin Walter will probably be near 100% so if we can't slow down their offense I don't like our chances in a shootout between Matt Schaub and Shaun Hill.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Originally posted by B650:

Matt Schaub is no Brett Favre or even Matt Ryan, I think that our blitzing schemes will work better than they have vs those two good quarterbacks and he will spend most of his time on sunday on his back, instead of completing passes.
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

Matt Schaub is no Brett Favre or even Matt Ryan, I think that our blitzing schemes will work better than they have vs those two good quarterbacks and he will spend most of his time on sunday on his back, instead of completing passes.

Agreed, we need to stop slaton and double johnson or its going to be a long day.
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:

Agreed, we need to stop slaton and double johnson or its going to be a long day.

then daniels, walter or jacoby jones will destroy us
"Anybody else worried?"

Uhh.....have you been reading ANYTHING on the board since last week? It's safe bet that ALOT of people are worried.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Noodle arm is going to have to win us this game.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
All of the sudden the Cardinals are 3-2. They beat the Texans, therefore we need to match them and beat them this Sunday. Damn that Minnesota game woulda been huge!

All I can say is we hold all tiebreakers right now, and must continue to hold them in this division. I dont know about Seattle, but Arizona is still pretty formidable. We have to beat them one more time. We also have to hold our own with the rest of the NFL. I just want to win the west. Anything else would be extra.
Originally posted by TheCatch:

All I can say is we hold all tiebreakers right now, and must continue to hold them in this division. I dont know about Seattle, but Arizona is still pretty formidable. We have to beat them one more time. We also have to hold our own with the rest of the NFL. I just want to win the west. Anything else would be extra.

I'm right there with ya, however, i cant wait till we actually beat a proven team with a winning record, outside our division.

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:

then daniels, walter or jacoby jones will destroy us

I GUESS WE BETTER JUST FORFEIT THAN, CAUSE WE HAVE NO CHANCE OF STOPPING ALL OF THEM. WHY DON'T YOU JUST HAVE FAITH IN SINGLETARY.
I'm gonna be nervous every game until our offense improves and starts putting up points like a 49er team should.

don't worrry their qb will get hurt and they will strugle , I had a dream about it !

The Bungles D was supposed to be legit too..
  • anamvar
  • Info N/A
how are we gonna stop

Matt Schwab

Steve Slaton
Andre Johnson
Owen Daniels
Kevin Walter

and NO WAY joe staley can stop mario williams, he gives up sacks to good players
ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by anamvar on Oct 19, 2009 at 7:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone