There are 232 users in the forums

Food for thought...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
This draft coming up is being touted as one of the deepest ever in quality linemen on both sides of the ball. Our first pick has to be Eric Berry if the opportunity presents itself, he is that good...but after that we should spend every single pick left on a right gaurd, pass rusher, and right tackle...even before the QB that so many are clamoring for. We might have a good one if they had some protection.

Taylor Mays > Eric Berry
Originally posted by bigmike55:
This draft coming up is being touted as one of the deepest ever in quality linemen on both sides of the ball. Our first pick has to be Eric Berry if the opportunity presents itself, he is that good...but after that we should spend every single pick left on a right gaurd, pass rusher, and right tackle...even before the QB that so many are clamoring for. We might have a good one if they had some protection.

Taylor Mays > Eric Berry

no way! Tarylor Mays is a very good player but Eric Berry is off the charts. I believe our 1st pick no matter who is available needs to be a OL. Then we can go after a S or passrusher but we seriously need help on the OL.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Taylor Mays > Eric Berry

no way! Tarylor Mays is a very good player but Eric Berry is off the charts. I believe our 1st pick no matter who is available needs to be a OL. Then we can go after a S or passrusher but we seriously need help on the OL.

I'm still on the fence about who is the better player between the two, but I think that Mays would fit the hole that we have better than Berry. But either one would be ok with me.
  • Mex49
i know... drinking and typing never work together well; but ,the whole point to this thread was to say that scoty's draft history doesn't make me comfortable with him leading this next crucial next draft.
Share 49ersWebzone