LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Poor clock management

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've noticed so far this season that we've been bad at conserving our timeouts, and it really bit us in the ass in the Atlanta game.

This is a problem that goes back to the Nolan era. What's the deal with this, is it our coaching or our players?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I've noticed so far this season that we've been bad at conserving our timeouts, and it really bit us in the ass in the Atlanta game.

This is a problem that goes back to the Nolan era. What's the deal with this, is it our coaching or our players?

I would say mostly coaching but the timeout that we wasted on coffee was bad as well and shows that some of it is also the players.
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

I would say mostly coaching but the timeout that we wasted on coffee was bad as well and shows that some of it is also the players.

i would say Coffee wasted that timeout himself
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

i would say Coffee wasted that timeout himself

Thats true but there are probably other times that has happened, just not as noticable as that one was.
Share 49ersWebzone