There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers safety Michael Lewis says, ‘I’m ready for the Houston Texans’

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2009/10/14/49ers-safety-michael-lewis-says-im-ready-for-the-houston-texans/
He's going to destroy his noodle.
Im happy because it means Mark Roman won't be starting at SS and Michael Lewis is a very solid SS who has played really well this year but man I hope this guy is not putting his life or post football life in danger.
At least we have a guy who displays some toughness. We need more of that.
i dont like mark roman back there but i dont want to see Michael Lewis end up dead on the field or have some kind of crazy brain injury

this guy needs to sit out a while he has had 3 concussion in what like 6 months

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 14, 2009 at 15:26:20 ]
at what point does he lose the option to choose? I wonder if there is some kind of guideline
Originally posted by danimal:
at what point does he lose the option to choose? I wonder if there is some kind of guideline

When he has to switch to Velcro shoes.
Lewis has heart and definitely has bills to pay like the rest of us...kudos to him!
I think he decided that he has a better chance of dying on the sideline by watching the play of roman so he has decided to play.
What an idiot. There's nothing tough about permanently damaging your brain.
He's tough, yes, but I don't think he fully understands the potential consequences of not having a functioning brain.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I think he decided that he has a better chance of dying on the sideline by watching the play of roman so he has decided to play.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

He should take a deal and walk before he winds up like Evander I want a good team but for someones good health no thanks.

[ Edited by SF2AZNiner on Oct 14, 2009 at 16:24:44 ]
rather him not play
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home