There are 222 users in the forums

49ers safety Michael Lewis says, ‘I’m ready for the Houston Texans’

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They won't let him play. Count on it. A lot more info has come out in the last couple of years on the bad long-term consequences of multiple concussions.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ClassicNiner:
They won't let him play. Count on it. A lot more info has come out in the last couple of years on the bad long-term consequences of multiple concussions.

Maybe it's that alien looking helmet he's wearing.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
It's funny how a lot of you pretend you actually care about Michael Lewis's personal life. I mean you guys trash Mark Roman (me included) but if he got hurt im sure most of you would be cheering. It's not like you guys care what these guys do or how they live when their out of football or not with the 49ers anymore so cut the act out.

Dude just because Roman sucks doesn't mean that I wish any bad fortune on the guy. That is just messed up man, I don't wish for people to get injured even if I dislike them. That's not a fair statement to make when you don't know most of us. To be fair though people did cheer when Smith got injured though, which was messed up.

And then cried when Dilfer vaulted us into a record-setting losing streak.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
It's funny how a lot of you pretend you actually care about Michael Lewis's personal life. I mean you guys trash Mark Roman (me included) but if he got hurt im sure most of you would be cheering. It's not like you guys care what these guys do or how they live when their out of football or not with the 49ers anymore so cut the act out.

Dude just because Roman sucks doesn't mean that I wish any bad fortune on the guy. That is just messed up man, I don't wish for people to get injured even if I dislike them. That's not a fair statement to make when you don't know most of us. To be fair though people did cheer when Smith got injured though, which was messed up.

And then cried when Dilfer vaulted us into a record-setting losing streak.

I hope Matt Ryan suffers a season-ending injury next week.
Gamer.
Good. Now get out there and pop Andre Johnson in the mouth right from the get-go or else it's gonna be a long-@$$ day in Houston...
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Good. Now get out there and pop Andre Johnson in the mouth right from the get-go or else it's gonna be a long-@$$ day in Houston...

Honestly I hope this guy plays I feel bad for that opinion but it is what it is. I cannot stand seeing Roman any longer. I would almost rather see the team pick up a compident S over a OL prior to the trade deadline.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
all safety are playing bads

As much as I would rather have Lewis on the field rather than Roman, Lewis does not need to be starting. A concussion isn't something that you want to mess around with. That is your damn brain! I hope the coaches sit him the rest of the season.

Share 49ersWebzone