LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Are we taking the 45-10 loss out on each other?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
People are just hating on hill because he had one bad game and their boy smith has had a bad game pretty much every game of his career.

Nope

Most aren't Smith homers but would like to see if he can make any kind of difference.

For the record Hill hasn't looked stellar in any game this year, so to say he had 1 bad game is an understatement.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're off once again! man your battle stations people! PICK YOUR SIDES NOW! OR DIE!
It seems like the Pro-Alex Smith guys are taking it out on Shaun Hill
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
just blame jimmy raye haha hes the
Originally posted by mando1988:
just blame jimmy raye haha hes the WORST

i fixed it. and i do. he is ridiculous. i don't give a s**t about this "it's cuz shaun hill can't throw the ball deep." you know what? he can throw crossing routes and 10 yard hitches. he can throw 10 yard digs and a post route (hits VD all the time). so im sick and tired of people saying it's a product of our offense. how about the run game? after 12 consecutive runs up the middle that don't work how about a f**king toss play? a stretch? a counter? ANYTHING?! i was absolutely shocked they had a toss to coffee for the TD against ATL.

sorry. im just mad at jimmy raye and our offensive philosophy. anyway yea i think this loss has given me unwanted stress.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
People are just hating on hill because he had one bad game and their boy smith has had a bad game pretty much every game of his career.

Nope

Most aren't Smith homers but would like to see if he can make any kind of difference.

For the record Hill hasn't looked stellar in any game this year, so to say he had 1 bad game is an understatement.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're off once again! man your battle stations people! PICK YOUR SIDES NOW! OR DIE!

Im not in love with either, unlike some people.

I'm just curious to see what Alex could do.

[ Edited by jreff22 on Oct 14, 2009 at 16:46:09 ]
If it doesn't hurt when you lose then you are just a good loser.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by singfan:
Originally posted by BobS:
I think everyone is a little bit on edge here. It seems there is a divide between the optimistic that were crushed by the last defeat, and the guys who saw it coming and say " I told you so". The "I told you so" people are getting ripped for not being real fans, the optimistic are getting ripped for being delusional. It seems like the nastiness toward one another has increased since that 45-10 defeat. Every thread I have been in it seems people are getting testy no matter what is being discussed. I think if we were all in a bar drinking, there would be quite a few fist fights. Am I seeing something that isn't there or are the zoners all getting on each others nerves.

I'm a real fan.

Trolls are not real fans.

OK, Pennsylvania
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I think everyone is a little bit on edge here. It seems there is a divide between the optimistic that were crushed by the last defeat, and the guys who saw it coming and say " I told you so". The "I told you so" people are getting ripped for not being real fans, the optimistic are getting ripped for being delusional. It seems like the nastiness toward one another has increased since that 45-10 defeat. Every thread I have been in it seems people are getting testy no matter what is being discussed. I think if we were all in a bar drinking, there would be quite a few fist fights. Am I seeing something that isn't there or are the zoners all getting on each others nerves.

I'm a real fan.

Trolls are not real fans.

OK, Pennsylvania

bite me

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Oct 15, 2009 at 04:27:02 ]

WZ War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
If it doesn't hurt when you lose then you are just a good loser.

hahaha very true

Yes I have been a little bummed after being blown out by the falcons, but I have not been participating in the debates you mention in your post. I choose not to battle over the loss.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Yes I have been a little bummed after being blown out by the falcons, but I have not been participating in the debates you mention in your post. I choose not to battle over the loss.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

Nope

Im not in love with either, unlike some people.

I'm just curious to see what Alex could do.

I'll save you the curiousity...he can't do anything.
Share 49ersWebzone