LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Are we taking the 45-10 loss out on each other?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I think everyone is a little bit on edge here. It seems there is a divide between the optimistic that were crushed by the last defeat, and the guys who saw it coming and say " I told you so". The "I told you so" people are getting ripped for not being real fans, the optimistic are getting ripped for being delusional. It seems like the nastiness toward one another has increased since that 45-10 defeat. Every thread I have been in it seems people are getting testy no matter what is being discussed. I think if we were all in a bar drinking, there would be quite a few fist fights. Am I seeing something that isn't there or are the zoners all getting on each others nerves.
i should kick your ass for this thread

just kidding i agree this loss is turning us against each other much like the crabtree thread use to do
It's mainly Hill vs. Smith
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Nothing else to do because of the bye. It is your fault we lost.
The negative nancies are always looking for a chance to strike, whether we're winning or losing. Unfortunately our first decisive loss of the season had to happen right before the bye week, so now we're stuck having to read things like this for 2 weeks: "I always expected 6 or less wins," "start Alex!,"Holmgren for Gm!" etc.
Hill vs. Smith gets people all riled up. Starship vs. Phoenix. Noodle arm vs. 1st round number one overall bust.
Originally posted by valrod33:
just kidding i agree this loss is turning us against each other much like the crabtree thread use to do

That was more of everyone vs MadDog
Can we honestly say we didnt expect webzone to be in a frenzy after that type of loss, especially in a bye week!

Worst way to go into a bye-week, IMO.

Nope.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That was good!
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Can we honestly say we didnt expect webzone to be in a frenzy after that type of loss, especially in a bye week!

Worst way to go into a bye-week, IMO.

I reckon if you're going to take a loss like that, it's best to do it before the bye week. In the two weeks, you can then proceed to make adjustments and the players can really evaluate themselves.

But yes, that loss was a huge depressor. IMO, it's not that we lost, it's how we lost -- and by that, i don't just mean the score. We just gave up.

-9fA
People are just hating on hill because he had one bad game and their boy smith has had a bad game pretty much every game of his career.
Share 49ersWebzone