There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can Crabtree hit the ground running!?

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Rookie of the year! B****'s



That would be the sh*t!!!!!

Nobody Will even remember the holdout.
  • theman18
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bigfan:
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hope so man, hope so. Nicks looks like a beast out there.


ON a side note, anyone know if that Julio Jones dude will be entering the draft?? I don't watch much college ball, but when I do, that guy always stands out!

He's a sophomore. I've heard many people say that even before the year started that he is the best WR in college football.

FYI... Michael Floyd is the best reciever in college football.

amen to that man. floyd is unstoppable
I hope Crabtree has practiced reaching back to catch ducks coming at back of his feet. That's something Vernon Davis has never learned. That is Shaun Hill's signature throw.
All I gotta say is that I hope Crabtree is for real, because Josh Morgan sure isnt.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hope so man, hope so. Nicks looks like a beast out there.


ON a side note, anyone know if that Julio Jones dude will be entering the draft?? I don't watch much college ball, but when I do, that guy always stands out!

Jones is a stud. Green from Georgia is also outstanding. Both are sophomores.
Originally posted by verb1der:
All I gotta say is that I hope Crabtree is for real, because Josh Morgan sure isnt.

Morgan is a 6th round pick in his 2nd season playing under his 2nd OC. Our entire offense has been terrible and the main receiver has been the TE. Give Morgan a brake he has played fair considering the opportunities given.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Rookie of the year! B****'s



That would be the sh*t!!!!!

Nobody Will even remember the holdout.

I want nothing but the best for the kid now.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
All I gotta say is that I hope Crabtree is for real, because Josh Morgan sure isnt.

Morgan is a 6th round pick in his 2nd season playing under his 2nd OC. Our entire offense has been terrible and the main receiver has been the TE. Give Morgan a brake he has played fair considering the opportunities given.

I agree with you, I'm just sayin...all the hype Morgan got during the off-season and training camp, he still hasn't emerged as the # 1 a lot of people expected him to be.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,232
Originally posted by verb1der:
All I gotta say is that I hope Crabtree is for real, because Josh Morgan sure isnt.

Morgan is a pretty good #2. Especially given when he was drafted.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Crabtree should spend some time with andy lee so he can go out there and know how to catch hill's pass.

Yes... only if Hill can get him the ball!
  • king32
  • Info N/A
It's not like they're going to have Crabs run dig routes and post-corners all over the place. Since he's going to start in the slot, he doesn't have to worry about press coverage. Send a few receiver screens his way and let him play to one of his strengths which is running after the catch.
If Alex Smith is throwing him the ball...

[Insert pic of lenny from simpsons thinking]



Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Crabtree should spend some time with andy lee so he can go out there and know how to catch hill's pass.


OH SNAP. OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Crabtree should spend some time with andy lee so he can go out there and know how to catch hill's pass.


OH SNAP. OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP