Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
lol...duck tape

good one hehe

Yeah yeah, I know it's duct.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think Crabs can come in and make a difference even with just a few plays memorized.
Crabtree will hit the ground flying if we use him right. He is a RAC nightmare for defenses.

Crabtree vs. Texans = 5 rec 118 yds 2 td's
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Crabtree will hit the ground flying if we use him right. He is a RAC nightmare for defenses.

I hope you're right.
Yup, he has been playing football all his life!

He should be fine, the real question is "is he already the best WR on our roster"?

Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

NFL>>>>>Texas.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

He should be fine, the real question is "is he already the best WR on our roster"?

Um... yes?

The REAL real question is: "who the hell is going to get him the ball?"

• 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Right especially since none of our 7wr's rank in the top 90 in the league. It sounds like I'm trying to be funny ,sadly I'm not
I think Crabtree would have been awesome if he had McNabb or Favrah or any of those other guys' QB's.

Here, he will have 1 catch for 6 yards. Finish the season with 17 for 210 yards, no TD's.

(MAN I HOPE I AM SO WRONG AND SOMEONE MAKES FUN OF ME AT THE END OF THE YEAR WHEN HE GETS 1,000 YARDS!)

Crabs will get us some yardage on screen plays. Defenders will be licking their chops and will quickly tackle Crabs in the open field, so the key to gain additional yardage will be for him just to make the completion on slants or midrange passes from noodlearm. Crabs hands are special. With time, he will gain the cofidence to be able to juke defenders, but not this year.
Based on media reports, he sure is. Now that's how you do it!

Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
As long as we throw him that bubble screen, then yes.

... and as long as he can catch with his feet.

Of course, maybe if Hill had more than .005 seconds to throw his dead ducks...

It's wabbit season!!!

LOL

In 49er land, it truly IS duck season!

Ugh...

Haha
He only runs 2 routes so how hard can that be?
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hope so man, hope so. Nicks looks like a beast out there.

ON a side note, anyone know if that Julio Jones dude will be entering the draft?? I don't watch much college ball, but when I do, that guy always stands out!

He's a sophomore. I've heard many people say that even before the year started that he is the best WR in college football.

FYI... Michael Floyd is the best reciever in college football.
Share 49ersWebzone