There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore to take Crabtree under his wing during the bye week.

People will just call me a Smith fan for saying this (which I am):

Smith staying to practice with Gore and Crabtree is very impressive. Very.

Wonder if the coaches feel the same way.
Originally posted by Method:
People will just call me a Smith fan for saying this (which I am):

Smith staying to practice with Gore and Crabtree is very impressive. Very.

Wonder if the coaches feel the same way.

I'm sure Sing has noticed.
WINiner

That's hilarious, coming from a guy who brings up how many posts someone has on a message board as a sign of football knowledge. The guy said the 49ers are rebuilding and will be 3-4 in two weeks, then tried to say he's a true fan and he hopes they'll win every game. You've got a beef because I made you look stupid in a different thread. You both need to man up and quit acting like nancy's on a message board.
I'm pretty sure the whole team is practicing.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'm pretty sure the whole team is practicing.

No. Shaun Hill and Nate Davis (from Matt's twitter) are heading home for however many days this "vacation" lasts. So there must be a number of players leaving, and only a few staying to workout. Wonder who else is staying back? IMO we need as many as possible practicing after that massacre this Sunday.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'm pretty sure the whole team is practicing.

No. Shaun Hill and Nate Davis (from Matt's twitter) are heading home for however many days this "vacation" lasts. So there must be a number of players leaving, and only a few staying to workout. Wonder who else is staying back? IMO we need as many as possible practicing after that massacre this Sunday.

http://blog.49ers.com/2009/10/13/49ers-take-practice-indoors/

This is voluntary?

I thought the bye week was supposed to be extra practice time where we could work on stuff we need to fine tune/fix . Vacation time kind of negates the extra time in this case.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'm pretty sure the whole team is practicing.

No. Shaun Hill and Nate Davis (from Matt's twitter) are heading home for however many days this "vacation" lasts. So there must be a number of players leaving, and only a few staying to workout. Wonder who else is staying back? IMO we need as many as possible practicing after that massacre this Sunday.

http://blog.49ers.com/2009/10/13/49ers-take-practice-indoors/

This is voluntary?

I thought the bye week was supposed to be extra practice time where we could work on stuff we need to fine tune/fix . Vacation time kind of negates the extra time in this case.

That was not. Since we lost we had a practice today. Otherwise they would have had an extra day off. Now they can stay here and practice, or go on their vacations.
Originally posted by Method:
People will just call me a Smith fan for saying this (which I am):

Smith staying to practice with Gore and Crabtree is very impressive. Very.

Wonder if the coaches feel the same way.

I am not a Smith fan and I am saying it is impressive. Speaks well of his character.
Originally posted by King49er:
Who cares we lost Sheets today, season is over

Self-righteous a-hole alert!
Originally posted by Winners:
WINiner

That's hilarious, coming from a guy who brings up how many posts someone has on a message board as a sign of football knowledge. The guy said the 49ers are rebuilding and will be 3-4 in two weeks, then tried to say he's a true fan and he hopes they'll win every game. You've got a beef because I made you look stupid in a different thread. You both need to man up and quit acting like nancy's on a message board.

I have no clue what you're talking about in any other thread, you have never made me look anything to my knowledge and based on your inability to comprehend what you read I doubt you could. And no I NEVER said anything about time on a board equating to football knowledge, hence the comment about comprehension. I was simply making the point that you had a lot of nerve questioning his amount fandom (new word) when you have never been at this forum until the team is enjoying some media success, while he has been here all along.

I find it ironic, I am sorry you can't see it and are going to assume you somehow hurt my feelings and I have some vendetta. I have been at this forum for many years and can only ever remember animosity that involves mods......
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Winners:
WINiner

That's hilarious, coming from a guy who brings up how many posts someone has on a message board as a sign of football knowledge. The guy said the 49ers are rebuilding and will be 3-4 in two weeks, then tried to say he's a true fan and he hopes they'll win every game. You've got a beef because I made you look stupid in a different thread. You both need to man up and quit acting like nancy's on a message board.

I have no clue what you're talking about in any other thread, you have never made me look anything to my knowledge and based on your inability to comprehend what you read I doubt you could. And no I NEVER said anything about time on a board equating to football knowledge, hence the comment about comprehension. I was simply making the point that you had a lot of nerve questioning his amount fandom (new word) when you have never been at this forum until the team is enjoying some media success, while he has been here all along.

I find it ironic, I am sorry you can't see it and are going to assume you somehow hurt my feelings and I have some vendetta. I have been at this forum for many years and can only ever remember animosity that involves mods......

I have been at this board longer than my profile says (and it says I've been here since last February). The amount of posts someone makes or the amount of time they have been on a message board has nothing to do with anything. The guy said "come back here in two weeks when we're 3-4" and I told him that he's a joke of a fan for saying things like that. Why even be a fan if you're not hoping your team will win?

You're the one who keeps bringing up time on message boards as if it means anything about how big of a fan someone is.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'm pretty sure the whole team is practicing.

No. Shaun Hill and Nate Davis (from Matt's twitter) are heading home for however many days this "vacation" lasts. So there must be a number of players leaving, and only a few staying to workout. Wonder who else is staying back? IMO we need as many as possible practicing after that massacre this Sunday.

i think willis and lawson practice because i only see them on xbox live at night
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by King49er:
Who cares we lost Sheets today, season is over

Yup, I want wholesale changes now.

Raye out. S. Hill out. Nate Davis starting. Crabtree and Morgan as starters with J. Hill as the 3rd WR.


We lost a game and everone wants to start over? Let's see how everything comes together as we grow from week to week. This was a learning experience we need now rather than later

We've been "growing" for 6 years now.

We're 3-2, 3-0 in our division, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come back in a couple weeks when the 49ers are 3-4 and in 2nd place. If they keep playing like this, that's exactly what will happen, and then what will you say?

IF that happened, I'd say, "At least I have faith in my team and don't complain when they're actually winning their division, unlike some fair weathered fans who find any reason to complain if we aren't winning the Super Bowl every week"

So even if we're 3-4 and playing like crap, you'd still believe that we're going to win the division. OK, got it. We've sucked for 6 years now, and I'm supposed to blindly believe that the team will win the division, regardless of how horrible they look. I think those of us who complain have good reason to complain; we're realists. Now, what's it called when you keep doing the same thing, but expect a different result?

Check your reading skills. I never said if we're 3-4 I'd say "we're going to win the division". I said I'd tell you I wasn't complaining WHEN WE WERE (like right now) winning the division. If we're 3-4 I'd say that their was a lot of football left to be played, and we could still win.

Being a realist is saying "Our team has more wins than losses, and hasen't lost to a division opponent yet, we have a shot of winning the division and going to the playoffs" a fake fan says "We're doomed" after one lousy ass whooping.

First of all, what good is winning the division if we can't beat a playoff team?

Second of all, I never said that we're doomed. Maybe you're talking about others.

Going to the playoffs for the first time in 7 years isn't a good thing to you? Also, you're attitude (we've been rebuilding for 6 years, come back in 2 weeks when we're 3-4) is not the attitude of a real fan of a team.

Check your spelling and grammar skills. It's "your," not "you're."

Second, I'm being realistic. We just played like crap, and we have to go on the road back to back in Houston and Indianapolis. Want to bet $1,000 on the Colts game? If you're such a good fan, take the bet. You're so confident that the 49ers will win, because that's your favorite team? I LOVE the 49ers, but I'm also realistic. You just sound like a homer. I'm rooting for the 49ers, but at the same time, I know they can't win every game. I think they'll put up a fight in Houston. We could win the game. All I'm saying is that if they keep playing like how they played in Atlanta, they are going to be 3-4 and probably miss the playoffs too.

People can't make typo's? I never said we'd win every game, I said I have hope that we'll win every game. There's a huge difference. I think we can beat anyone in the NFL if we play good, and we've played good 4 out of the 5 games we've played. You're the one saying we'll be 3-4, and that we're rebuilding still, and a bunch of other hater nonsense. If you don't hope your team will win each week, regardless of how bad you think they are, you aren't a real fan. Go watch the Colts or the Giants or whoever is good in the NFL right now.

I've been a fan since '86 so I don't know what you're talking about. I hope that we'll win every week, but I also realize that we probably won't win every single game, for example, the Colts game. Sure, I hope we can somehow beat them in Indianapolis, but I also know that most likely, we'll lose. Why? Because if Matt Ryan can do this to us at home, imagine what Peyton Manning will be able to accomplish. I'm just calling it as it is.

You're changing your tune from your hater statements now. "Come back in a couple of weeks when we're 3-4" doesn't mean "I hope we win the next few games!"

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by King49er:
Who cares we lost Sheets today, season is over

Yup, I want wholesale changes now.

Raye out. S. Hill out. Nate Davis starting. Crabtree and Morgan as starters with J. Hill as the 3rd WR.


We lost a game and everone wants to start over? Let's see how everything comes together as we grow from week to week. This was a learning experience we need now rather than later

We've been "growing" for 6 years now.

We're 3-2, 3-0 in our division, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come back in a couple weeks when the 49ers are 3-4 and in 2nd place. If they keep playing like this, that's exactly what will happen, and then what will you say?

IF that happened, I'd say, "At least I have faith in my team and don't complain when they're actually winning their division, unlike some fair weathered fans who find any reason to complain if we aren't winning the Super Bowl every week"

So even if we're 3-4 and playing like crap, you'd still believe that we're going to win the division. OK, got it. We've sucked for 6 years now, and I'm supposed to blindly believe that the team will win the division, regardless of how horrible they look. I think those of us who complain have good reason to complain; we're realists. Now, what's it called when you keep doing the same thing, but expect a different result?

Check your reading skills. I never said if we're 3-4 I'd say "we're going to win the division". I said I'd tell you I wasn't complaining WHEN WE WERE (like right now) winning the division. If we're 3-4 I'd say that their was a lot of football left to be played, and we could still win.

Being a realist is saying "Our team has more wins than losses, and hasen't lost to a division opponent yet, we have a shot of winning the division and going to the playoffs" a fake fan says "We're doomed" after one lousy ass whooping.

First of all, what good is winning the division if we can't beat a playoff team?

Second of all, I never said that we're doomed. Maybe you're talking about others.

Going to the playoffs for the first time in 7 years isn't a good thing to you? Also, you're attitude (we've been rebuilding for 6 years, come back in 2 weeks when we're 3-4) is not the attitude of a real fan of a team.

You aren't gonna last long in this forum if you are going to question a guys loyalty or level of devotion to the team any time they disagree with your opinion. I mean he's been around a while at least. BEFORE success, where as you are new.......

see the irony?

The amount of time I've been on a message board or the number of posts I have means what exactly? Anything at all?

It means u have ZERO red bars so ur a nub.....
Impressed with Gore and Alex and crabs! I wonder if VD is staying behind? I wouldn't be surprised!!
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Method:
People will just call me a Smith fan for saying this (which I am):

Smith staying to practice with Gore and Crabtree is very impressive. Very.

Wonder if the coaches feel the same way.

I'm sure Sing has noticed.

I really hope so, honestly.
...