LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 195 users in the forums

Frank Gore to take Crabtree under his wing during the bye week.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Method:
People will just call me a Smith fan for saying this (which I am):

Smith staying to practice with Gore and Crabtree is very impressive. Very.

Wonder if the coaches feel the same way.

I'm sure Sing has noticed.

I really hope so, honestly.

Really wish Hill was staying back with Crabtree though. Just feel like the starting QB should start getting some familiarity with this guy as soon as possible.

IMO Hill should only get one more horrible performance before he's yanked. We're only going to have 10 games after that Houston one to get things right... Plus we're playing the Colts the next week should be considered a loss at this point in time. 3-5 sounds horrible to me.
How the f**k can people hate on Alex he has a great work ethic and his drive and determination are incredible. I just wish he could get it all together and have the payoffs on Sundays. People hating on him are really f**ked up human beings. the guy busts his ass and works very hard unlike alot of people in the NFL. He may never get everything together but you just cant hate on him its sad character

Anyways Hill needs to be yanked I am so tired of watching this chicken s**t play QB anytime he faces pressure he gets panicky and runs into his own linemen. He isn't winning games for us just managing them ( Something the Alex haters hated...when he managed the game.) funny how all the "Alexcuses" as people call them are the same for Hill but yet is isn't Hills fault He is so inaccurate and his throws are horrible. And enough with his stats and record please who the f**k has this guy beat??? and stats I hate them so much when talking about players they are very inflated. We need change and it needs to come soon. Not saying play Alex just we need change at the QB or we will be in a lot more trouble.

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 13, 2009 at 20:36:11 ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
How the f**k can people hate on Alex he has a great work ethic and his drive and determination are incredible. I just wish he could get it all together and have the payoffs on Sundays. People hating on him are really f**ked up human beings. the guy busts his ass and works very hard unlike alot of people in the NFL. He may never get everything together but you just cant hate on him its sad character

Exactly. I think he's going to get it together sooner or later and we're going to need him because he can throw a spiral and can throw the ball farther than 10 yards.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Exactly. I think he's going to get it together sooner or later and we're going to need him because he can throw a spiral and can throw the ball farther than 10 yards.

I hope it pays off for the guy he busts his ass It has to eventually pay off right??

Hill...UGH!!
Hell yea the real leader of this team is showing some iniciative and showing that he wants to win.......these two are going to make the texans D look like ours did against the falcons.
Quote:

It means u have ZERO red bars so ur a nub.....

You're right. I'm not as big of a fan as the people who have more posts and more time on the board. Hell, Jed York must hate the 49ers, he has never posted here before. How could anyone who hasn't posted on a message board over 3,000 times say anything negatively about someone who has?
Crabtree will break all Niner records
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Now that Sheets is gone someone will have too....if not we are SCREWED!!!
the alex smith bandwagon has been repaired !!!! i hear it rumblin
Originally posted by King49er:

I was really hoping that Sheets was going to not only set the 49ers rushing record in a season but the passing and reciveing ones as well...Damn

I am a big fan of Hill's...he's earned my respect no matter how many quacks come out of his hand. He has performed admirably under extreme circumstances many times for us, many. Last week, it didn't happen. However, I have notice a decline on his ability to get it done especially after the last two weeks. Although I admit, much of the decline is due to the lack of play by the OL especially in pass protection.

That's why I just don't know why he didn't stay especially given we had to ramp up a rookie who really has talent to give us another playmaker, pure and simple even if it is only on third downs...for now. Yet in the midst of absence, comes opportunity for those who stay.

Alex now has a chance to build some chemistry with the new toy and good for him. As many said here already and we keep hearing the same thing, the character star goes to Alex. He's always been a team guy and it's refreshing to see guys put in that extra work, speaks volumes.

While Alex stays, his long time supporter and friend, Gore, also wants to join in the festivities of just being able to practice more and introduce a new weapon in need of some camaraderie and tutoring in the offense. By everything I have read about Crabtree, he's does work hard and has a passion for the game and now he wants it, badly I am sure...it's just human.

All three now have an opportunity to build some teamwork together and acclimate the rookie to the offense so next week the kid can start the ground running like his life depended on it...well, his team's maybe. Anyway, he has talent for sure, evident in the film. What was it that Hill said? Oh yea, "late hands". Cool. Why? Mr. Vacation Hill is going to be late getting to know his next WR toy. Crabtree is going to need to use that gift of his to catch Hill's late balls.

Irony is a biatch!

Anyways Hill needs to be yanked I am so tired of watching this chicken s**t play QB anytime he faces pressure he gets panicky and runs into his own linemen. He isn't winning games for us just managing them ( Something the Alex haters hated...when he managed the game.) funny how all the "Alexcuses" as people call them are the same for Hill but yet is isn't Hills fault He is so inaccurate and his throws are horrible. And enough with his stats and record please who the f**k has this guy beat??? and stats I hate them so much when talking about players they are very inflated. We need change and it needs to come soon. Not saying play Alex just we need change at the QB or we will be in a lot more trouble.

i dont think Hill should be yanked just yet, if he starts to play like s**t again against the texans, then pull him. the whole team played bad against atlanta, it wasnt just him, even tho 15 of 38 is pretty damn horrible. i think smith is smart enough to know that he could be starting soon with shaun playing the way he is so hes trying to get a head start with some of the starting guys.

I was really hoping that Sheets was going to not only set the 49ers rushing record in a season but the passing and reciveing ones as well...Damn

He was going to too!

Now our star player is off to Miami and become MVP of the league...man he was a burner of I ever say one too
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i dont think Hill should be yanked just yet, if he starts to play like s**t again against the texans, then pull him. the whole team played bad against atlanta, it wasnt just him, even tho 15 of 38 is pretty damn horrible. i think smith is smart enough to know that he could be starting soon with shaun playing the way he is so hes trying to get a head start with some of the starting guys.

I was thrilled to be 3-1 and thrilled we were winning but I knew we should have lost to Arizona. Hills GW drive that many grow wood over he threw a lot of s**tty passes that there defenders thankfully dropped ( HAHA ANTRELL ROLLE)In the Mini game again he made alot of s**tty decesions and thankfully one didnt count due to time clock. He holds on to the ball a long ass time now and his pocket presence he just runs into the line...Idk

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 13, 2009 at 20:58:36 ]

He was going to too!

Now our star player is off to Miami and become MVP of the league...man he was a burner of I ever say one too

What was his fourty again 2.3? or something like that.. Man he is going to break Miamis rushing records.. Marino watch your ass
Share 49ersWebzone