There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sing on KNBR "change at RG"

According to Sing show at 8:30am on KNBR, he mentioned change will be imminent at RG but he has not pulled the trigger yet. That points to Chilo losing the starting gig.
Hmm. Does that mean Snyder at RG & Pashos at RT?
No they are going to bring Randy Cross out of retirement.
It's nice to hear something is being done
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
No they are going to bring Randy Cross out of retirement.

Well that's a relief.
Chilo's been inconsistent. He's been a beast on many occassions, but then struggled on plenty of others. Being that he busted out of USC after his junior season, this is pseudo-rookie season. Not too worried about his development...he's still making adjustments. He'll ride the pine for a while and be ready full-time next season.
That's what I like about Sing, he doesn't put up with players screwing up no matter who they are or where they where drafted. This is a great opportunity for Wragge to shine and maybe set a fire under Chilo.
What a complete joke. This team has no clue how to coach OL or G for that matter.

Kyle Kosier sucked at the niners, playing fine for the Cow Boys.

Justin Smiley - average for the niners, pro bowl level for the Dolphins

Harvey Dahl- practice squad guy who has started at RT and now RG for Atlanta

David Baas- second round pick that has not panned out

now

Chilo Rachal- second round pick, top 40 pick, they want to ride the pine.

Notice a pattern here?

it is coaching, not the talent.
I dont remember the exact quote, but when he was Mic'd up on Inside the NFL I laughed my azz off when he said something like "am I going to have to knock chilo out?"
Originally posted by d49izme:
I dont remember the exact quote, but when he was Mic'd up on Inside the NFL I laughed my azz off when he said something like "am I going to have to knock chilo out?"

yeah and you hear Rachal respond? He sounds like a little p***y, no wonder he sucks
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Hmm. Does that mean Snyder at RG & Pashos at RT?

Snyder is injured though, right??
Originally posted by 9erred:
What a complete joke. This team has no clue how to coach OL or G for that matter.

Kyle Kosier sucked at the niners, playing fine for the Cow Boys.

Justin Smiley - average for the niners, pro bowl level for the Dolphins

Harvey Dahl- practice squad guy who has started at RT and now RG for Atlanta

David Baas- second round pick that has not panned out

now

Chilo Rachal- second round pick, top 40 pick, they want to ride the pine.

Notice a pattern here?

it is coaching, not the talent.

The thing that is wrong with what your saying is, while coaching might be an issue; coaching does not cause a player to get beat lick I have seen the Oline get beat this season. Getting beat like they have been has alot more to do with talent level than coaching. PEACE FROM THE FAN
Hopefully Baas will be moved to RG and Wragge to LG ...hey it's worth a shot
We need a REAL OC/OL coach....
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Hopefully Baas will be moved to RG and Wragge to LG ...hey it's worth a shot

A little protection is better than none.