There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What changes should be made during the bye

What changes should be made during the bye

It is very obvious that we can not continue to stay the course on Offense. Something has to change - big-time. Look, I like Hill, but he just can't make the throws that need to made for this team to compete. Coffee is NOT ready to be a starter. The O-line... Special teams on returns - suck. We have to have the slowest return game in the league.

Sing has to make some tough choices in the next couple of weeks. JHO
  • stewama
  • Info N/A
Look, this is a team built on defense with an offense designed to run the ball and not turn the ball over. If Crabtree is the real deal, perhaps we can get a few more big plays out of the offense. Otherwise, it's not going to change anytime soon.

I find it interesting that so many people are complaining about our offense when our defense utterly collapsed against the Falcons. Put any quarterback behind center you want and it wasn't going to change that fact.
Mix-up Oline and fire Oline coach at the end of the year; No point in firing him now. Give Raye one more year.
ITS 1 GAME OMG... you guys need to chill out. we will be just fine.. no one revealed anything about us.. we got beat by a good team that had 2 weeks to prepare for us ... CALM DOWN 9ER nation... hill looses 1 game at home and its like the end the of the world..... we are 3-2 leading the division and shaun hill is 7-1 at home..
I have faith in what Gore can do for this offense when he gets back. So my vote is the o-line....they have to play a lot better.
Start with changes on the O-line then make a change at QB soon if Hill doesn't improve,especially on 3rd downs,activate K.Sheets.
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
ITS 1 GAME OMG... you guys need to chill out. we will be just fine.. no one revealed anything about us.. we got beat by a good team that had 2 weeks to prepare for us ... CALM DOWN 9ER nation... hill looses 1 game at home and its like the end the of the world..... we are 3-2 leading the division and shaun hill is 7-1 at home..

I appreciate your optimism, but if you don't consider a 45-10 beatdown at home a "wake up call" then you might be headed for some disappointment.
Let's blow the whole thing up, bench Hill, start Nate Davis, fire the O-Line coach, put in 3 new guys on the O-Line, I mean were 3-2 and we lead the division, now is the time blow things up and start from scratch!
Originally posted by stewama:
Look, this is a team built on defense with an offense designed to run the ball and not turn the ball over. If Crabtree is the real deal, perhaps we can get a few more big plays out of the offense. Otherwise, it's not going to change anytime soon.

I find it interesting that so many people are complaining about our offense when our defense utterly collapsed against the Falcons. Put any quarterback behind center you want and it wasn't going to change that fact.


OK, let see, the defense has been good all season, including preseason. They sucked in one game.

The Offense has sucked since the first preseason game - every game. What does logic tell you?
We should bring in Jerry Rice as WR's coach, that should solve all our problems
Shake up the O-line. If either Ulbrich or Lewis are out for the season, activate Sheets and bring him in on limited plays. Not much else can be done about the offense right now.
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
ITS 1 GAME OMG... you guys need to chill out. we will be just fine.. no one revealed anything about us.. we got beat by a good team that had 2 weeks to prepare for us ... CALM DOWN 9ER nation... hill looses 1 game at home and its like the end the of the world..... we are 3-2 leading the division and shaun hill is 7-1 at home..

I am calm. I'm just voicing a concern. I'm not one of the "sky is falling" guys in the Zone.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Let's blow the whole thing up, bench Hill, start Nate Davis, fire the O-Line coach, put in 3 new guys on the O-Line, I mean were 3-2 and we lead the division, now is the time blow things up and start from scratch!

I'll tell you the same way I told the other guy - no one is blowing anything up, but if you think nothing needs to be changed on offense, I can't help you.
I was talking to this scientist a few months ago and I asked him about cloning former niner greats and putting them on our current roster. He said he could do it and all I had to do was get a copy of their genetic samples. Luckily for us he had some in a hose and all I had to do was suck it out.. DON'T WORRY... HELP IS ON THE WAY!!

well..if that doesn' work... we could just mix up the o-line.
Originally posted by ION2814:
I was talking to this scientist a few months ago and I asked him about cloning former niner greats and putting them on our current roster. He said he could do it and all I had to do was get a copy of their genetic samples. Luckily for us he had some in a hose and all I had to do was suck it out.. DON'T WORRY... HELP IS ON THE WAY!!

well..if that doesn' work... we could just mix up the o-line.

I thinking you could suck it out in the next two weeks, but the O-line thing works too.