There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All one can talk is offense - is that really the problem?

• dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
are we really going to have to put up with these bulls**t threads for two weeks?

I'm afraid so. Just try and enjoy the ride as best you can is the only thing that helps.

If people don't like talking about the 49ers, which might seem the case from this message, why post at all to a 49ers web board?

I don't understand that.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Dude this is the poorest evaluation i have ever seen

this

The truth always hurts. So many want to suggest the D is just fine by saying - all three messed up. Well, sure. But the hated, awful, despicable, noodle-armed, porous, high school, I could go on, OFFENSE . . put up 10pts.

The defense allowed - 35.

That's a big difference. That's not an - all three messed up. That our 'vaunted D', the one in need of a catchy nickname, the one everyone here still insists is some top of the league D, spotted the opponent - THIRTY FIVE - points in the first half is not going to offer any support for those who might believe in some way - no big deal, never happen again, and ooooh that awful offense.

Just see what happened for what happened. We see in this thread, alone, how many are in denial over this. The defense is top-rate, they say. THAT has been fixed. Onto the O-line.

I'm saying - did you WATCH . . that game?
Originally posted by dust-7:
Originally posted by Blitz:
are we really going to have to put up with these bulls**t threads for two weeks?

I'm afraid so. Just try and enjoy the ride as best you can is the only thing that helps.

If people don't like talking about the 49ers, which might seem the case from this message, why post at all to a 49ers web board?

I don't understand that.

I'd rather have no discussion of the 49ers than completely unreasonable, reactionary discussion. Alas, it is Niner Talk.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A

I'd rather have no discussion

Posting isn't the way to accomplish that.

I'm curious. Do you disagree with the OP, here? If you did, any specific notion about why that might be?