lol at maiocco's game report card

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
"Receivers

F

They did not create the kind of separation that Hill needed. Isaac Bruce had four passes thrown his way but did not have a reception."

Interesting... Does that mean Hill needs his receiver have a wider separation that other QBs? Did MM just call Hill a week arm QB that needs his WR to have a mile separation before he throws the ball? Did he just say that Hill can't thread the needle?

Hmmmm.... just wondering...

Well, he didn't say they didn't get separation. He said they didn't get the separation "Hill needs."

Our recievers are like never wide open, which definitely makes it harder on the QB....

True but Hill's lack of arm strength doesn't help either. While Ryan was able to thread the ball into some narrow spaces, Hill failed.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
"Receivers

F

They did not create the kind of separation that Hill needed. Isaac Bruce had four passes thrown his way but did not have a reception."

Interesting... Does that mean Hill needs his receiver have a wider separation that other QBs? Did MM just call Hill a week arm QB that needs his WR to have a mile separation before he throws the ball? Did he just say that Hill can't thread the needle?

Hmmmm.... just wondering...

Well, he didn't say they didn't get separation. He said they didn't get the separation "Hill needs."

Our recievers are like never wide open, which definitely makes it harder on the QB....

True but Hill's lack of arm strength doesn't help either. While Ryan was able to thread the ball into some narrow spaces, Hill failed.

Ryan had all day to step into passes that were thrown to mostly open WR's and TE. Our Recievers have been bad since the preseason.
Total team loss from head coach down to water boys Epic fail at home today

Upside is we get Gore back and finally get to get excited to see Crabtree on the field, & coaches and players have two weeks to think about this weeks proformance and come up with a great game plan against Houston.

Plenty of time to turn things around hopefully today serves as a great inspiration for the remainder of the season.
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Total team loss from head coach down to water boys Epic fail at home today

Upside is we get Gore back and finally get to get excited to see Crabtree on the field, & coaches and players have two weeks to think about this weeks proformance and come up with a great game plan against Houston.

Plenty of time to turn things around hopefully today serves as a great inspiration for the remainder of the season.

Originally posted by B650:
"Fysical with an F."

I loled but cried within.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
"Fysical with an F."

-9fA

Damn, I don't remember the last time I saw all F's across the board
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Damn, I don't remember the last time I saw all F's across the board

my last report card in high school hahaha
Three things happened before the crushing defeat, but going back to history, it was the Falcons who killed our last SB hope with Steve Young at QB. The loss to the Falcons could be the beginning of an end to the playoff hopes this year, and these are the reasons why:

1 - The team was just worn out, most of the energy was spent during the off season.

2 - Singletary's constant "mouting (blah, blah, blah)" back fired on him, evident with the NFL video last week about how he was treating players on the field - bad mouting them in front of other teammates. If he can't adjust his behaviour, he will lost the players' confidence in a hurry. He should not say much to the players this time around, except admit the loss as his alone, byhimself, and nobody else's.

3 - That Crabtree signing changed a lot of players' perception about the 49ers management and Singletary. Crabbie could be the enigma!

Look for my other post "why we have a mediocre team".
id give the linebackers a d- only because patrick willis was still a gamer in the end and forced two fumbles. too bad no one was aroudn to pick them up

Originally posted by kujon11:
id give the linebackers a d- only because patrick willis was still a gamer in the end and forced two fumbles. too bad no one was aroudn to pick them up

I agree with him except for our Linebackers.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
"Fysical with an F."

-9fA

Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Originally posted by kujon11:

P will gave us two chances to recover it but blew it. On the second half there were two fumbles and one interception that should had been return. That is 3 possession already. 3 possession that should had been a touch down. 21+10=31 It should had been 31-35 by the last 2 min of the 4th Quarter and have a chance for the last possession it shouldn't had been 45-10.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
Three things happened before the crushing defeat, but going back to history, it was the Falcons who killed our last SB hope with Steve Young at QB. The loss to the Falcons could be the beginning of an end to the playoff hopes this year, and these are the reasons why:

1 - The team was just worn out, most of the energy was spent during the off season.

2 - Singletary's constant "mouting (blah, blah, blah)" back fired on him, evident with the NFL video last week about how he was treating players on the field - bad mouting them in front of other teammates. If he can't adjust his behaviour, he will lost the players' confidence in a hurry. He should not say much to the players this time around, except admit the loss as his alone, byhimself, and nobody else's.

3 - That Crabtree signing changed a lot of players' perception about the 49ers management and Singletary. Crabbie could be the enigma!

Look for my other post "why we have a mediocre team".

So when a player drops a catchable ball, the coach should say. Yea good job?
IMHO his statements were OK.
Josh Morgan has to catch that ball no matter if it came down as a punt or like a missile if it hits your hands you have to catch it. EOD! Coffee has to catch that ball. Rachal has to finish his block
Share 49ersWebzone