There are 207 users in the forums

"Dre's gonna be Dre."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
This was perfectly timed to teach our young players how not to look like idiots. Bly did Singletary a huge favor by being the poster boy for stupid players on all the sports shows. Hopefully, the rest of the players realize that they do not want this type of notoriety.

Anyone for taking a DB in the first round next draft?

Bingo!!!!!! ding ding ding. Hit the nail on the head. Dre get's to see Dre being Dre for years to come as he has just played his way onto Football Follies. His idiocy is immortalized. The beginning to the end of his career me thinks.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i thought for sure singletary was gonna rip him a new one. I'd hate to be watching film today.

you've got to believe its coming.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
This was perfectly timed to teach our young players how not to look like idiots. Bly did Singletary a huge favor by being the poster boy for stupid players on all the sports shows. Hopefully, the rest of the players realize that they do not want this type of notoriety.

Anyone for taking a DB in the first round next draft?

NO WAY!!! has bad has bly looked we have far bigger needs like OL DL before we get to DB..
Now I know why Spencer beat him out of #2 corner. I we will know why he lost #3 spot...idiot!
Now I know why Spencer beat him to #2 spot...I guess we will know why he lost #3 spot to Terrell...Idiot!
i thought for sure singletary was gonna rip him a new one. I'd hate to be watching film today.

He will once he sees the film. Ble will need to bring his sleeping bag to Mt. Pain for the next two weeks.

That's right Dre, you had the ball completely tucked away.

What a fool.

LB
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
This is so revolting it deserves its own thread:

Unapolegetic Bly: "Dre's gonna be Dre."

He actually referred to himself in the third person!

Dre's gonna be Dre?

Dre's gonna be cut.

Dre's gonna be Dre alright...overrated, can't tackle over confident piece of crap! Play T.Brown over this fool!
Holy smokes !!! Sing made Bly get up there and appologize in the first minute of his presser!!!
well spoken. Needs to give crabs some public speaking tips.

Originally posted by Adman:
Dude...who starts celebrating a should be interception for a touchdown 50 yards from the endzone?!?!?!?

I would seriously not mind if he got benched. What a freakin' idiot. That was dumber than Desean Jackson dropping the ball just before reaching the endzone last season.

DEION!!
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Originally posted by Adman:
Dude...who starts celebrating a should be interception for a touchdown 50 yards from the endzone?!?!?!?

I would seriously not mind if he got benched. What a freakin' idiot. That was dumber than Desean Jackson dropping the ball just before reaching the endzone last season.

DEION!!

Pfft, at least Deion was still faster than everyone else when he was celebrating.
Dre's gonna be gHey?

Dre's gonna be gHey?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy smokes !!! Sing made Bly get up there and appologize in the first minute of his presser!!!

i checked out both pressers and didnt see bly
Share 49ersWebzone