There are 142 users in the forums

"Dre's gonna be Dre."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Takes a lot of someone to get up there and apologize... I give him credit for that... While it was still a stupid move, he acknowledged it and took it in stride... We could have very easily just read somehwere that he apologized to sing and the team, but instead he got up there, although I am sure Sign pushed him to...
Originally posted by ssahnan:
what he did was idiotic, never in a million years did i see his response to it coming though. very classless response, he's trash in my opinion.

Bingo, one of the dumbest quote ever.
A lot of people said some nasty things about Dre on this board, and in the media. I'm glad he was man enough to apologize to Sing, the fans, and the media for his actions in yesterday’s game. How many of our fans have the guts to post they were wrong about Dre? He's not the guy they thought he was.
A lot of people said some nasty things about Dre on this board, and in the media. I'm glad he was man enough to apologize to Sing, the fans, and the media for his actions in yesterday’s game. How many of our fans have the guts to post they were wrong about Dre? He's not the guy they thought he was.
He apologized:

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/10/bly-apologizes-rossum-released.html

Can we move on now?
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, he did get the pick.....he just didn't execute and capitalize.....like winners do.

"I want winners...........from the hood.........b!tch."

Thats the funniest fcuking sing pic ever!!!

Back on topic though, I think that every person who refers to themselves in the third person is a douche, and after fumbling the ball while thinking he was Deion there for second this puts him a whole other class of douche. Sing needs to bench his ass for a couple of games and make an example out of him like he did VD last year.

Did you think you were going to out run Jenkins and Roddy White Dre??????

Really????????
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Originally posted by Adman:
Dude...who starts celebrating a should be interception for a touchdown 50 yards from the endzone?!?!?!?

I would seriously not mind if he got benched. What a freakin' idiot. That was dumber than Desean Jackson dropping the ball just before reaching the endzone last season.

DEION!!

Problem is, Deion has the speed to do that. Bly, not so much.
Holy smokes !!! Sing made Bly get up there and appologize in the first minute of his presser!!!

i guess bly was the one who wanted to publicly apologize. i accept it with hopes that he'll never do that again.................
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, he did get the pick.....he just didn't execute and capitalize.....like winners do.

"I want winners...........from the hood.........b!tch."

Thats the funniest fcuking sing pic ever!!!

Back on topic though, I think that every person who refers to themselves in the third person is a douche, and after fumbling the ball while thinking he was Deion there for second this puts him a whole other class of douche. Sing needs to bench his ass for a couple of games and make an example out of him like he did VD last year.

Did you think you were going to out run Jenkins and Roddy White Dre??????

Really????????
He's from the hood

And Dre's gonna be Dre! Biaatch!!!

A DIVA has got to be a DIVA.
A DIVA has to be a DIVA.
Taunting while we're down 35-10.
I just recently taught my 7 yr old what a rookie is. Well after this play my Wife and I were going ape s**t....after we finally calmed down our boy simply said....."he must be a rookie"....and left the room.

ah cute kid.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by zero:

Sing needs to bench his ass for a couple of games and make an example out of him like he did VD last year.

As everyone says, Deion might celebrate 10 even 20 yards out. But the guy was SO fast, distances were compressed for him. Bly is the turtle to Sanders rabbit. And deep in your opponent's . . territory. How does a guy even come to think like that, and a long-time veteran?

Maybe they are reading Singletary's cues all wrong. Maybe they see a well-like 'buddy' a little more than a coach?
Share 49ersWebzone