LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

"Dre's gonna be Dre."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This was perfectly timed to teach our young players how not to look like idiots. Bly did Singletary a huge favor by being the poster boy for stupid players on all the sports shows. Hopefully, the rest of the players realize that they do not want this type of notoriety.

Anyone for taking a CB or S in the first round?
This was perfectly timed to teach our young players how not to look like idiots. Bly did Singletary a huge favor by being the poster boy for stupid players on all the sports shows. Hopefully, the rest of the players realize that they do not want this type of notoriety.

Anyone for taking a DB in the first round next draft?
I never understood celebrating a play when you are in an obvious blowout and the play will have little if any signifgance in the game.
Originally posted by backontop:
Can Dre be Dre after he gets into the endzone please. Thank you.

• r28884
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by kronik:
Why is this clown ahead of Tarrell Brown in the depth chart?

Because hes better...thats why!!! He should have owned up yesterday and said I screwed up but hes trying not to get killed by Coach Sing...It was a stupid call on his part to celebrate before scoring. Im still not completely sure it was a fumble, but it probably was.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tondiman:
My high school basketball coach told me something once " if i'm yellin at you..you should be happy. i care about you. If i'm not yellin at you and not talkin to you....THAT'S WHEN YOU SHOULD START GETTIN WORRIED".

I think that's what's happening with Bly right now. I'd be sh!!tting myself if i were him.

I couldn't believe it. 75 fricken yards from the endzone.........WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!?

That's just a case of looooooow IQ.

75 yards from the endzone, down by 25 points, with White chasing you (the same White who just burned the entire defense earlier). I'm sorry, but he should've been benched after that play.
Originally posted by dobophile:
What the eff is wrong with this thread?

Good question. It's all kinds of effed up.

Much like the thread's main subject, it's also slacking off.
Suggested punishment: duct-tape his hand to his ear for two weeks and make him run up and down Nutcracker Hill until the next game. Might as well use it for something useful.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
What the eff is wrong with this thread?

Good question. It's all kinds of effed up.

Much like the thread's main subject, it's also slacking off.

I wonder if anyone knows to use the "go to page" function.

Maybe this thread could serve as a safe haven inside Niner Talk.

i thought for sure singletary was gonna rip him a new one. I'd hate to be watching film today.
what he did was idiotic, never in a million years did i see his response to it coming though. very classless response, he's trash in my opinion.
If Brown didn't have a groin injury I think Bly would be sent packing. What an a$$hole. Who'd want to play with a classless, selfish act of that magnitude.
  • 1db9er
  • Info N/A
bly needs to be cut. PERIOD!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Of course, he's from the hood right?

Classic
Share 49ersWebzone