There are 218 users in the forums

"Dre's gonna be Dre."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bergy07:
Originally posted by crzy:
Y'all need to relax. Dre made one mistake. I doubt something like that happens again.

Hello??? Dude just said "dre's gonna be dre".... Only way it doesn't happen again is if Sing comes down on his candy a**.

I am sure he will.
Originally posted by ninersush:
im wondering why coach sing didn't pull dre bly and delaine walker out the game and yell at them like he did VD last year. that is complete bs as what dre did was way worse then what VD did.

its complete BS

singletary said post game he did not see bly celebrate. he saw the INT, and could not see anything until the ball popped out.

at first i did not think he celebtrated. i thought his strap came off or something and he grabbed his helmet to position it. but the whole time i was yelling for him to tuck it.

i do not understand why people do not tuck it, or atleast 2 hands on it.
For the fumble was, "when I make a play I like to have fun" he was interviewed on CBS. That is unbelieveable. Singletary needs to discipline this idiot.
I agree that was one of the dumbest plays i've seen in a long time.
On KNBR after the game, they kept replaying his post game interview. His explanation was something like "That's just me being me. I've played that way my whole career. Through college, and in the pros."
  • nooj
  • Veteran
I don't think Sing will get in his face. He's from the hood.
Originally posted by nooj:
I don't think Sing will get in his face. He's from the hood.
What a f**king idiot.

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 12, 2009 at 00:00:56 ]
The dumbsh$t just can't admit when he screwed up.

GET EM SINGLETARY GET EM.

Dre Bly wont be pulling this s**t once Sing watches the game film.
well, he did get the pick.....he just didn't execute and capitalize.....like winners do.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, he did get the pick.....he just didn't execute and capitalize.....like winners do.

He didn't get the pick in Minnesota to seal the game.
I can see now why he isn't starting.

-9fA
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

"I want winners...........from the hood.........b!tch."

Share 49ersWebzone