LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

"Dre's gonna be Dre."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
well, he did get the pick.....he just didn't execute and capitalize.....like winners do.

"I want winners...........from the hood.........b!tch."

I can't wait til Sing sees Bly's response. He's gonna rip Dre a new one
Originally posted by crzy:
Y'all need to relax. Dre made one mistake. I doubt something like that happens again.

It's not the fact that he made the mistake, it's his reaction afterward.

I can see why this guy is not a starter. Hint: it's his attitude.

-9fA
That was one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen. Down by 25 points in the 3rd quarter, and he started celebrating with 60 yards to go. What an embarassment
His pre-mature celebrating and protection of the ball was idiotic. He is a veteran and acting like this? What an embarassment. Celebrating a pick with 60 yards to go and your down by 25.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by ninersush:
im wondering why coach sing didn't pull dre bly and delaine walker out the game and yell at them like he did VD last year. that is complete bs as what dre did was way worse then what VD did.

its complete BS

singletary said post game he did not see bly celebrate. he saw the INT, and could not see anything until the ball popped out.

at first i did not think he celebtrated. i thought his strap came off or something and he grabbed his helmet to position it. but the whole time i was yelling for him to tuck it.

i do not understand why people do not tuck it, or atleast 2 hands on it.

I also noticed Delanie is real sloppy running with the ball as well. I know the ground caused the fumble, but I was yelling at him to tuck to ball too.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Dre Bly wont be pulling this s**t once Sing watches the game film.

But coach ------ I was just being me ------ insert Brown.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I can see why this guy is not a starter. Hint: it's his attitude.

Singletary did say he wants guys with character to play for him. We just didn't quite know what he meant, perhaps.

We'll find out next couple of days. Can win with 'em. Can't use 'em. We'll see. Talk gets cheap when the team starts to lose.
All Three phases of the team played just AWFUL. Bly showboating, Morgan not finishing his catch and run for a possible TD. Defense running behind receivers, not tackling clean. Our coaches definitely did not have us prepared to play. Maybe Crabtree did have an affect on us, something did!
Hope Dre likes to run, he'll get plenty of practice doing so the next two weeks. The play was embarrassing, but the postgame comments are going to get him in hot water with Singletary.

Originally posted by ramanz16:
Hope Dre likes to run, he'll get plenty of practice doing so the next two weeks. The play was embarrassing, but the postgame comments are going to get him in hot water with Singletary.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's in street clothes for the Texans game.
Dre Bly should have already been on thin ice as it is by dropping the football against b***h Ass Brett f*g in the Minnie game to ice the game..

Deion F'd us again... First Crabtree not Bly.. Seriously tho, down by 25 celebrating on the field of play 65 yards from the end zone?? WHAT?
My high school basketball coach told me something once " if i'm yellin at you..you should be happy. i care about you. If i'm not yellin at you and not talkin to you....THAT'S WHEN YOU SHOULD START GETTIN WORRIED".

I think that's what's happening with Bly right now. I'd be sh!!tting myself if i were him.

I couldn't believe it. 75 fricken yards from the endzone.........WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!?

That's just a case of looooooow IQ.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Where oh where did the "Start Dre Bly fan club go to ?"

"Niner Talk, an unforgiving and hypocritical place. We love you when you have a good preseason and hate you the second you make a mistake when it counts."
  • evil
  • Veteran
Where oh where did the "Start Dre Bly fan club go to ?"

"Niner Talk, an unforgiving and hypocritical place. We love you when you have a good preseason and hate you the second you make a mistake when it counts."
Share 49ersWebzone