There are 211 users in the forums

"Dre's gonna be Dre."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dre Bly is a piece of s**t. the majority of the 49ers today played very selfishly. not the team first attitude they had all season long. they werent blocking for eachother, they werent on the same page, bly's stupid ass was showing off. they lacked focus. clements got burnt to a crisp on the sideline against roddy white in the second half and no one was there to help him cover a guy who already had 100+ yards and a TD
what an a*****e
Originally posted by ninersush:
im wondering why coach sing didn't pull dre bly and delaine walker out the game and yell at them like he did VD last year. that is complete bs as what dre did was way worse then what VD did.

its complete BS

My guess is that so many players played pathetic that if Singletary sent them all to the locker room, we wouldn't be able to a field a team to finish the game.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
I didnt see the full game so idk when this happened... But why didnt we challenge the fumble? His knee looked like it was down...
Originally posted by Ether:
I didnt see the full game so idk when this happened... But why didnt we challenge the fumble? His knee looked like it was down...

we did not have no more TO's
  • Apone
  • Veteran
His played relatively well, so he made bone headed mistake, I don't think that's bad as seen Celemens and his $80 million getting burned all day.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Dre's is gonna be fired.
Originally posted by Apone:
His played relatively well, so he made bone headed mistake, I don't think that's bad as seen Celemens and his $80 million getting burned all day.

I seem to remember White being alone in the endzone with no one but Roman (I think) within 20 yards of him. Seems like a pretty stupid scheme to me, putting a safety one on one on an elite WR. The second play made Clements look bad cuz he gambled and ended up eating a faster man's dust. Where was the safety help on that play? That absurd catch and run could have been prevented if we had learned our lesson from White's first td, and double covered his punk ass.
screw him
The next move is on you, coach Sing. If this isn't a VD 2008 move vs the Seahawks, I don't know what else is!!!!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Y'all need to relax. Dre made one mistake. I doubt something like that happens again.
stupid play, but before that, everyone on this board was slobbin on his sack.
You can Dre your way out of the Bay.
Originally posted by crzy:
Y'all need to relax. Dre made one mistake. I doubt something like that happens again.

Hello??? Dude just said "dre's gonna be dre".... Only way it doesn't happen again is if Sing comes down on his candy a**.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thojess:
Originally posted by Apone:

I seem to remember White being alone in the endzone with no one but Roman (I think) within 20 yards of him. Seems like a pretty stupid scheme to me, putting a safety one on one on an elite WR. The second play made Clements look bad cuz he gambled and ended up eating a faster man's dust. Where was the safety help on that play? That absurd catch and run could have been prevented if we had learned our lesson from White's first td, and double covered his punk ass.

There wasn't a safety help, because it was man coverage. Clemens should of known better, since he had no help.
Share 49ersWebzone