LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

"Dre's gonna be Dre."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dre is a punk!
Damnit, I was getting my wife lemonade and missed the play.... now my DVR isn't working.... sigh.... was it obvious he was showboating?
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Dre's is gonna be fired.

So much for the team first theory. Coaching anyone?

Personally, I would like our model citizen and team captian VD to stomp his f**king head in and then have Singletary suspended him for a game
Originally posted by 190836:
Yeah, Dre's gonna be Dre. SLOW.

Agreed...Dre is slow and so is Morgan. These dudes need need to pull some mo slides up Sings hill
Another DIVA... Maybe he can cover MONEYtree in practice and teach him a thing or 2.
Most embarrassing play of the season, hands down! Sit him Sing! I would like to punch him in the face for his arrogant, me first attitude. Behavior like this has no place on this team unless Sing has been bulls**tting us this whole time.
Only Dr. Dre gets to refer to himself in the third person as Dre
Dre forgot Dre isn't what he used to be.

Getting caught from behind and stripped.
Idiotic to celebrate BEFORE getting to the endzone.

In a way, it hit him right that he fumbled.

-9fA
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I'd drop him in the depth chart to see if he learns a lesson but not cut him. Wouldn't resign him either.

Selfish.
We knew what we were getting with Dre when he signed. Guy has a big personality (showboats) and likes to take chances and showoff. Always been known as a risk taker and everone seemed to be OK with that when he signed.

What he said was reprehensible from a "team player", but that's who he is and that's what we are stuck with. There was a reason the Broncos let him go, and him signing with us shows the lack of interest from other clubs to deal with this piece of work. Seriously, if he had a better offer from a better team he wouldn't be here.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by thojess:
Most embarrassing play of the season, hands down! Sit him Sing! I would like to punch him in the face for his arrogant, me first attitude. Behavior like this has no place on this team unless Sing has been bulls**tting us this whole time.

Im calling BS.

If there is no public "Calling Out" Sing is a b***h
Bly interception and fumble via NFL video.com

Dre needs to man up and accept that he showboated 75 yards from endzone. I can accept stupidity but not stubbornness.
im wondering why coach sing didn't pull dre bly and delaine walker out the game and yell at them like he did VD last year. that is complete bs as what dre did was way worse then what VD did.

its complete BS
Share 49ersWebzone