LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Drunk Mike Irvin on Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
am I the only person who has never heard a drunk person speak that well?

I don't think he's drunk
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I don't think he's drunk

Thank you Ron! He sounded exactly like he always does to me.
He doesn't look high or drunk, but doped up on prescription antidepressants (as usual). -It's a well known fact that Irvin suffers from depression.

Another reason could be that he's winded from a dancing session (he hasn't been eliminated yet on Dancing With The Stars).
I used to hate this guy back in the rivalry days, but he is an OG. Great speaker, and analyst IMO. I like him on NFL network. Aikman and Moose do a good job also. I can't believe I like these guys now... Emmitt was horrendous on ESPN. Glad he got canned with his overrated as8.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I've gotten drunk and done drugs with Irvin.
he looks fine to me actually.

his analysis of the offensive philosphy and playcalling is scary that its that simple and wrs have such a hard time.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Cocaine is helluva a drug...

Originally posted by sacniner:
I used to hate this guy back in the rivalry days, but he is an OG. Great speaker, and analyst IMO. I like him on NFL network. Aikman and Moose do a good job also. I can't believe I like these guys now... Emmitt was horrendous on ESPN. Glad he got canned with his overrated as8.

That's exactly what I feel. No grudge held to them as commentators, they do a great job. Emmitt is just plain hilarious.
Originally posted by CHAMBAZ:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I don't think he's drunk

Thank you Ron! He sounded exactly like he always does to me.

Agreed...he's got a radio show is Dallas, and he sounds like that every day of the week.
There was definitely something going on orally; maybe an excess of saliva. But drunk? He made too much sense to be on anything. In fact, that was the most articulate I've seen Irvin. And who are we to disagree with a HOF'er?

Not drunk, maybe high off coc though

High off coc.

Greatest spelling error of all time!!

LMFAO

Seriously, that is probably the most intelligent Irvin has every came off as being.

JQ
Man good insight regardless of how incredibly wasted he is lol.
I thought he gave a pretty fair assessment of both Crabtree and the 49ers. I also don't think he was drunk or high. His speech was a little bit off, but I've heard him like that before. I think it's just his normal way of speaking when he's being more mellow.
Originally posted by ninersush:
he looks fine to me actually.

his analysis of the offensive philosphy and playcalling is scary that its that simple and wrs have such a hard time.

ITs that simple to Him. He is a HOFer. For someone that was holding out like that, it better come easy. As far as im concerned he need to come in and KR, PR recieve everything he can to win the confidence of his team and fans back.
Cocaine is helluva a drug...

Share 49ersWebzone