There are 358 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

What if the league rejects the contract ?
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?

Like totally
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?

Like totally

What did he sign?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?

Like totally

What did he sign?

probably his signature. That is just pure speculation though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Doesn't it feel good to have Crabtree signed and sealed? I really jacked we don't have to worry about going reciever in the draft and can concentrate on other areas.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:
Doesn't it feel good to have Crabtree signed and sealed? I really jacked we don't have to worry about going reciever in the draft and can concentrate on other areas.

Yes, but I'll feel better once we know that the guy can play. At this point, it remains to be seen if he's going to live up to the hype or not. What happens when he drops his first pass? What if he can't seem to get any separation? I know a lot of people compare him to Andre Johnson, Anquan Boldin, etc. Is he really a sure-thing? I watch his highlights and see flashes of greatness, but I also see some question marks. Is he a good route runner? Is he fast enough? He's always open but can he get open in the NFL? People say he's the best WR to come out of college since Calvin Johnson, but I think Johnson is better, and he was a sure-thing. Is Crabtree really that type of WR? We don't know yet.
Originally posted by B650:

Yes, but I'll feel better once we know that the guy can play. At this point, it remains to be seen if he's going to live up to the hype or not. What happens when he drops his first pass? What if he can't seem to get any separation? I know a lot of people compare him to Andre Johnson, Anquan Boldin, etc. Is he really a sure-thing? I watch his highlights and see flashes of greatness, but I also see some question marks. Is he a good route runner? Is he fast enough? He's always open but can he get open in the NFL? People say he's the best WR to come out of college since Calvin Johnson, but I think Johnson is better, and he was a sure-thing. Is Crabtree really that type of WR? We don't know yet.

Dude, we're still on the high of his signing. Why did you have to bring this up...

You must wait till he dropped his first TD to labeled him bust
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Dude, we're still on the high of his signing. Why did you have to bring this up...

Well, because all that's happened so far is he signed his name in ink on a piece of paper. Paper doesn't win football games. I'm not going to celebrate him signing because he SHOULD'VE signed a long time ago, and if he ended up not signing, if I'm the GM, I wouldn't care. I would trade him and go after Dez Bryant in next year's draft (it's possible since we have Carolina's pick). From what I've seen, Dez Bryant looks like he can make an immediate impact on NFL team and is more of a sure-thing because of his physical attributes. So anyway, I'm happy that he signed, but I want to see production. Otherwise, we're going to look like complete idiots.

[ Edited by B650 on Oct 10, 2009 at 15:19:56 ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Well, because all that happened so far was he signed his name in ink on a piece of paper. Paper doesn't win football games. I'm not going to celebrate him signing because he SHOULD'VE signed a long time ago, and if he ended up not signing, if I'm the GM, I wouldn't care. I would trade him and go after Dez Bryant in next year's draft (it's possible since we have Carolina's pick). From what I've seen, Dez Bryant looks like he can make an immediate impact on NFL team and is more of a sure-thing because of his physical attributes. So anyway, I'm happy that he signed, but I want to see production. Otherwise, we're going to look like complete idiots.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Wait until the real Crabtree actually showed up to play on the field.

But I don't do pick me up bouquet, which you desperately need

Share 49ersWebzone