Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CRABTREE SIGNED

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
gah... you guys are still talking about this? jeez....

Wait and see what happens here when Crabs catches his first TD.

is it possible for the internet itself to spooge?

it might when his first td happens. Then oakland is gonna become one big gooey mess.

Isn't Oakland already a big gooey mess?

um...it'll get worse?
Now he has signed, what are we going to talk about?

I suppose we'd better get back to football?
Originally posted by English:

We can talk about whether Crabtree is a bust?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/09/certain-aspects-of-crabtree-contract-raises-eyebrows/

this is quite interesting...

I think this is great news. It looks like the niners were able to do a really good job protecting themselves with this contract. The only concern these people (writer of the article and sources he quoted) seem to have with the contract is that Crabtree might end up being underpaid. But that really doesn't worry me at all. If Crabtree plays well, I fully expect them sign him to a new deal before this contract ends. They've done a very a good job extending the players that they want to keep before they become free agents. And it looks like with this contract they would have plenty of leverage in the extension negotiations.

Way to go, Paraag.
we stayed firm, boxed parker/crabs in a corner and got a better deal for the organization that i ever imagined we would. now we get crabs for 6 years (no way he hits the all those escalators) he will never get the $40M.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by English:

We can talk about whether Crabtree is a bust?

future abbreviated rookie season-ending torn ACL injury?

where ya at, where ya at, where ya at, where ya at... now let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Oct 10, 2009 at 12:25:26 ]
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

What if the league rejects the contract ?
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?

Like totally
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?

Like totally

What did he sign?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
zOMG Crabtree signed!!!

zomg rly?

Like totally

What did he sign?

probably his signature. That is just pure speculation though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Doesn't it feel good to have Crabtree signed and sealed? I really jacked we don't have to worry about going reciever in the draft and can concentrate on other areas.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:
Doesn't it feel good to have Crabtree signed and sealed? I really jacked we don't have to worry about going reciever in the draft and can concentrate on other areas.

Yes, but I'll feel better once we know that the guy can play. At this point, it remains to be seen if he's going to live up to the hype or not. What happens when he drops his first pass? What if he can't seem to get any separation? I know a lot of people compare him to Andre Johnson, Anquan Boldin, etc. Is he really a sure-thing? I watch his highlights and see flashes of greatness, but I also see some question marks. Is he a good route runner? Is he fast enough? He's always open but can he get open in the NFL? People say he's the best WR to come out of college since Calvin Johnson, but I think Johnson is better, and he was a sure-thing. Is Crabtree really that type of WR? We don't know yet.