There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CRABTREE SIGNED

Originally posted by mayo63:
Schefter is on Mike and Mike talking Crabtree.
link to espn
Schefter just said on ESPN the deal was done at like 3-4 Eastern...also said that "both sides won" but at the same time the 49ers probably got it for the terms they originally had on the table.
i still think he's a bum but hey... i do hope he proves me and the critics wrong. yes im a hater and haters make the world go round
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Schefter just said on ESPN the deal was done at like 3-4 Eastern...also said that "both sides won" but at the same time the 49ers probably got it for the terms they originally had on the table.

Interesting how he said if he didn't hurry up and sign, he might have to wait until after the 2010 season to get any big time incentive money.
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by SixRingsOneTeam:
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by SixRingsOneTeam:
MM and MB just confirmed as well! This is it! FINALLY IT'S OVER!

link ?

PER TWITTER.

Good to hear - I immediately came to the WZ upon waking after all the activity last night to see if there were any late developments and saw the news. Then I started looking elsewhere for confirmation.

Nothing

Are the Matts confirming, or only saying that AS says there has been an agreement?

Crabtree...6 years. be very happy.

"According to 49ers"

Thanks -wasn't there just a minute ago

Saw the AS segment on M&M too.

Lookin good!

i don't know if i should laugh or be PO'ed at that........
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Interesting how he said if he didn't hurry up and sign, he might have to wait until after the 2010 season to get any big time incentive money.

Yea. I wonder if that was the tipping point or if it was the tampering allegations.

...or maybe it was just Hammer making things happen, haha.
espn link is up too

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4538482

Quote:
After months of holding out, wide receiver Michael Crabtree has agreed to a contract with the San Francisco 49ers, league sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Crabtree will get a six-year deal that he can void to five years if he meets undefined performance clauses, a league source told ESPN's Michael Smith.

The 22-year-old Crabtree is expected to report to the team's training facility Wednesday.

Crabtree and agent Eugene Parker met into Tuesday night with 49ers owner Jed York, general manager Scot McCloughan and Paraag Marathe, vice president of football operations. The two sides had gone almost three weeks without talking.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yes, we got Crabby, we got Crabby, ......
I, I, I can't believe this. Is this real? Can I go on with my life now?

I'm speechless.
Everybody is showing love to (bay area legend) MC Hammer, but lets not forget to thank Jim Brown. Someone who everyone respects who told it like it was.
ok... he's signed.

next question.... how much is he playing on Sunday???
its time for webzone detox, i must have followed nonstop all day yesterday
Originally posted by mayo63:
I'm so happy. I honestly didn't think this was going to happen. Crabtree did a complete 360. Thank you, football gods. Life is good.

jason kidd is that you?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame