There are 196 users in the forums

CRABTREE SIGNED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo63:
But, this is for the Championship, coach.
the best part is, crabtree was the only thing left that raider fans could laugh at us about.
now this a middle of the night bathroom call i dont mind at all! just so happened i clicked on the refresh button before i jumped back in bed! problem now is im wide awake! welcome to the team crabtree! now back up your actions ad get some!
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
MM and MB just confirmed as well! This is it! FINALLY IT'S OVER!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the best part is, crabtree was the only thing left that raider fans could laugh at us about.

someone told me there was a poll on who will be the more productive WR, crabtree or heyward-bey?

now i dont think crabtree will have any problem at all proving he's the better wideout!

[ Edited by SFC49ERS on Oct 7, 2009 at 03:53:18 ]
WELCOME HOME, MICHAEL!!!
LOL ------ I thought what the f@ck I'll check the computer one last time on my way to bed.

[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 7, 2009 at 05:16:28 ]
Well, it's about time. Glad the two parties reached an agreement, and now we can have some fun with this crappy offense.

Voidable last year in the contract will probably not be difficult to reach, but a good addition by the Niners for insurance purposes. I'm sure the Niners had to make concessions to get that 6th year.

Waiting for the terms. But, at this point, I really don't think it matters for anyone, which is why I said the whole argument of the slotting is meaningless to the average fan, since once he's signed, he's signed.

I told some of you not to burn his jersey.

Cheers.
So I got this insomnia tonight (I'm sick, slept earlier) and I'm watching all these old 49er youtube vids to kill time. Then I log on 49erswebzone and I see the topic "CRABTREE SIGNED!!". All I thought to myself was, "Boy, I wonder who's the dufus that's gonna get banned".

What a blind-side that was! Good sh*t, I hate to forgive so fast... but I can NOT wait!

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 7, 2009 at 03:55:48 ]

Originally posted by SixRingsOneTeam:

link ?
f**k YEAH!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I love you, MadDog. I love everybody.
  • SixRingsOneTeam
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by SixRingsOneTeam:

link ?

PER TWITTER.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
LOL ------ I thought what the f@ck I'll check the computer one last time on my way to

bed.

lol that is EXACTLY what i did. just one more time maybe he signed...then BAM! f**k YEAH!
Share 49ersWebzone