There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A New Nickname for Willis?

"Sunshine".. It's all over the place
  • SeattleNiner
  • Info N/A
BAM BAM
His nickname should be Patrick "I will run you down and knock the snot out of you faster than a speeding train" Willis.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Not trying to be harsh but Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher do not have nicknames-nor do they need one. I'm thinking Patrick Willis is just fine.

i agree this.. why most ppl wants call him nickname? that silly.. ur immature to call him nickname dude!.. Patrick Willis dont need a nickname.. If Patrick Willis say first that want to nickname then u must respect him what he want to be nickname or he don't need nickname no matter what he decided... then not ur own call him nickname dude! Pwillis is real a 49ers!
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Sir Patrick Willis
why does every player or every big event need a nickname. tampergate? crappytree? who cares.

players will be known for their names, you want a nickname, go be shaqs best friend.
Patrick Willis is still going to be know as Iron Man....
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Not trying to be harsh but Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher do not have nicknames-nor do they need one. I'm thinking Patrick Willis is just fine.

i agree this.. why most ppl wants call him nickname? that silly.. ur immature to call him nickname dude!.. Patrick Willis dont need a nickname.. If Patrick Willis say first that want to nickname then u must respect him what he want to be nickname or he don't need nickname no matter what he decided... then not ur own call him nickname dude! Pwillis is real a 49ers!

huh?

anyways, personally i call him pwilly
Originally posted by OO9ers:

And Takeo Spikes can be War Machine.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

And Mark Roman the Human Torched
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

And Mark Roman the Human Torched

Nah I call him Roman meal cuz he's toast.

[ Edited by HaiGuise on Oct 5, 2009 at 16:42:31 ]
"Fifty Tupac"
Why does he need a nickname again???
how about...Patrick Willis.
yeah, sounds good.

[ Edited by momoney925 on Oct 5, 2009 at 16:48:53 ]