There are 491 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Extend Bly's Contract.........

lol
I think it's all about the Crabtree Distraction. The team as a whole is out-of-character this game.
no
I think he's still good as a cornerback. He just needs to play smart. Play like the veteran he is, not a rookie for crying out loud.
If that was V.D celebrating like an ass & fumbling he would have been sent to the locker room. Sing should have sent Bly to the LR. It was over at the point anyway..
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Quick Niner brass ! Before other teams make note of his play and start giving him dreams of lofty contracts. Walt Harris was great for us, and I wouldnt mind him back at cheaper value, but clearly Bly plays great for us in the nickel package, and can easily start if needed.

I think the Niners should give him a contract extension BEFORE he starets to think highly of himself (which he has done) and parts way after season's end.

BTW, he has a one sign year contract with us worth $845,000.

PAY HIM NOW !!!!!!!!!

Yeah teams are going to be waiting in line to pay this ass hole! HA, he proved today he's just a jerk and proves every week he cannot tackle. I say move this guy down the depth chart.
F**k that. It's one thing to make one of the top ten football follies this decade, but then to say what he said to the media afterwards is another. He's like a 10 or 11 year vet. Very disturbing.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
F**k that. It's one thing to make one of the top ten football follies this decade, but then to say what he said to the media afterwards is another. He's like a 10 or 11 year vet. Very disturbing.

No wonder this idiot got cut by Denver. I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed him he was the best choice at the time of Walt's injury but my God we're down by 25 and if he would have taken care of the ball we could have cut that lead and had some sort of life in the game. He should have apoligized to the coaches and team and begged the coaches not to bench him because that is what he deserves.
Wrong thread, but.........

this thread is also equally FAIL-ish

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 12, 2009 at 00:12:16 ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

There is nothing like compounding your errors , celebrating way too early and not going high and tight , and then then opening your foolish foolish mouth.