There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

is brandon jones playing?

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
He's probably still hurt. Maybe we're saving him for the Falcons game or until after the bye.

He was active, so if he was still hurt I doubt he would be active. I think it's more he is rusty and still trying to learn the system and get rhythm with Shuan Hill so you might not see to much of him until after the bye.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
He's probably still hurt. Maybe we're saving him for the Falcons game or until after the bye.

He was active, so if he was still hurt I doubt he would be active. I think it's more he is rusty and still trying to learn the system and get rhythm with Shuan Hill so you might not see to much of him until after the bye.

Probably true. It's just that he's been activated much sooner than what was originally thought.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Yep, he was in the game late. I think just to block and get some game action since he's been injured all season so far.

Let's hope he can contribute. Bruce and Morgan are doing a decent job, but we can always use an extra set of good hands.

We should've had one more touchdown!!! (Morgan's drop)

That drop was hard to take. Fortunately he came back and got a TD later in the game.