There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Boller to start vs Niners Sunday.....

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We CANNOT underestimate this team. Just because Laurent Robinson got hurt and Avery is banged up -- you can see other guys step up big-time all the time. Boller might be even better than Bulger. He's more mobile, and has a stronger arm. The guy has something to prove. He still feels he can start in this league.

How many times do you see people say, "Oh it's just the back-up" and the guy comes in and lights things up? I do not think Boller is going to play quite as poorly as many expect. He might not be amazing, but it's not going to be a total cakewalk.

The big key is obviously stopping Ste-Jax. We do that, we win.

There are a lot of things you can say about a Singletary coached team - one thing I haven't seen yet is being unprepared to play a particular opponent.

I can't see the team overlooking the Rams this week - especially given what happened in Minnesota. If anything I think both offense and defense will be rather PO'ed and hungry for a dominant win. Raye is tired of being called boring and the defense knows if they just would have hit Favre a hair earlier, we'd be perfect still - looking at 4-0.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Just as Drunkenmiller's claim to fame was pulling a truck, Boller's is throwing a pass 60 yards from his knees.

Other than that, what has he ever done other than suck

Originally posted by five1oh:
Just as Drunkenmiller's claim to fame was pulling a truck, Boller's is throwing a pass 60 yards from his knees.

Obviously pimp the ladies
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by five1oh:

Obviously pimp the ladies

by ladies you mean his family?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home