LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Boller to start vs Niners Sunday.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Well there is this saying.....on any given Sunday. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

True.. Plz, let us NOT get ahead..

Man I love that film by the title too.. Always watch again right before the season starts.

NINERS!!!!!!!!!

nah we are good boller is terrible, he not only sucks but he just looks so awkward throwing the ball. Should be fun for our defense
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Well there is this saying.....on any given Sunday. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

True.. Plz, let us NOT get ahead..

Man I love that film by the title too.. Always watch again right before the season starts.

NINERS!!!!!!!!!

nah we are good boller is terrible, he not only sucks but he just looks so awkward throwing the ball. Should be fun for our defense

rolly polly bowly. hopefully our defense has him on the ground a lot in this game.
Hope we put it to Boller all day Sunday!
I dedicate this to Mr. Boller

Originally posted by RonMexico:
old ravents-pats game is on nfl network

can see kyle boller play

Yeah and wasn't this game his 1st start after McNair (r.i.p.) got hurt? Boller played well & almost beat the undefeated pats. I would rather have Bulger play against us but I have confidence in our D. As long as we don't go into our "prevent". Hopefully we learned our lesson...
We CANNOT underestimate this team. Just because Laurent Robinson got hurt and Avery is banged up -- you can see other guys step up big-time all the time. Boller might be even better than Bulger. He's more mobile, and has a stronger arm. The guy has something to prove. He still feels he can start in this league.

How many times do you see people say, "Oh it's just the back-up" and the guy comes in and lights things up? I do not think Boller is going to play quite as poorly as many expect. He might not be amazing, but it's not going to be a total cakewalk.

The big key is obviously stopping Ste-Jax. We do that, we win.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We CANNOT underestimate this team. Just because Laurent Robinson got hurt and Avery is banged up -- you can see other guys step up big-time all the time. Boller might be even better than Bulger. He's more mobile, and has a stronger arm. The guy has something to prove. He still feels he can start in this league.

How many times do you see people say, "Oh it's just the back-up" and the guy comes in and lights things up? I do not think Boller is going to play quite as poorly as many expect. He might not be amazing, but it's not going to be a total cakewalk.

Agreed. In addition, it's time for Manny Lawson and Parys Haralson to carry the load for pass rushing. With injuries to the Rams O-line, I want to see Manusky blitzing these guys nearly every down.

th 49ers will never underestimate a team

we as fans CAN and WILL
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Imagine NinerTalk if we lose this game

Singfan will come out of his shell. hahaha

we as fans CAN and WILL

Never is a strong word. It could happen (underestimation), but I'd sure hope it never would.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 3, 2009 at 12:59:03 ]

we as fans CAN and WILL

Never is a strong word. It could happen (underestimation), but I'd sure hope it never would.

I honestly don't think Singletary will let this team underestimate anyone. We as fans can say whatever we want because what we say doesn't matter.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

we as fans CAN and WILL

I honestly don't think Singletary will let this team underestimate anyone. We as fans can say whatever we want because what we say doesn't matter.

ya I have confidence in singletary to have this team ready every week
Just as Drunkenmiller's claim to fame was pulling a truck, Boller's is throwing a pass 60 yards from his knees.

Other than that, what has he ever done other than suck
I want at least 2 interceptions this game. I'm hoping when we blitz from the edge, Boller tries to sneak through the middle and meet up with Mr. Willis.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Just as Drunkenmiller's claim to fame was pulling a truck, Boller's is throwing a pass 60 yards from his knees.

Other than that, what has he ever done other than suck

Share 49ersWebzone